Anyone tried MaM with a tetra?

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi. I decided to split my tetra and top it up with water to make double the quantity.

I thought I'd try one as a mousse and the other half as a hot drink. Just tried the MaM with the water-topped-up tetra and it deosnt seem to have worked. Not really gone think like it normally would. Stuck it in the freezer anyway to see what happens.

Anyone done this? Is it because of too much water? Could I have use more MaM? Does it simply not work with a tetra?

:confused: Thanks

Oh, dont know about MaM with tetra, have heard its nice, but no idea how you make it so that its nice!!

Did you's get back ok last night??? Took me forever!! We ended up on some road at one point that was only big enuf for one car, but had 2 lines of traffic on it....wasnt nice and my car nearly ended up down the side of the road....I lost a hub cap....excusse to buy a new set me thinks!

Oh, dont know about MaM with tetra, have heard its nice, but no idea how you make it so that its nice!!

Did you's get back ok last night??? Took me forever!! We ended up on some road at one point that was only big enuf for one car, but had 2 lines of traffic on it....wasnt nice and my car nearly ended up down the side of the road....I lost a hub cap....excusse to buy a new set me thinks!

Yes, we got back ok thanks. We went the normal way but turned off at the Mt Murray. Brought ous out at St Marks. We also ended up on a narrow road but we didn't get stuck like you!!

I need to repay you with two of your shakes and give you back your book. Can I drop it round 2mo?

Gonna go look in the freezer in a mo to see how my lovely pud is doing :p

Hmmm, the pud has turned out ok-ish. More of a blamange/custard type of mixture. The thing which isn't so great about it is there were lumps of gelatin in it because it didn't mix too well. Oh well... at leas I've got half left to have a hot drink with.

Hi Fiojam, i used to always make my mam with my tetra it came out lovely and thick just like angel delight x

It probably wasn't so great because I watered it down. Oh well, it was OK.
Thanks.

Back