Anyone use celebs as inspiration or idol

Josimone

Just wondered if anyone uses celebs as there inspiration or someone they would use as there goal to end up like? just watching morning daytime tv while in bed with a pulled shoulder :mad: been here 2 days so turning into a slob and all day time tv is all about how celebs look and so on....

So just wondered if anyone uses a celebs look as motivation???

I don't use celebs as inspiration, but I admire Jillian Michaels, I love her...I'll never be as fit as her, but if I could choose to look like anyone, it would be her :)

I agree about Kim...she has a lovely figure I also think Kate Winslet has a nice shape and Bridget Jones :)

I love Blair from Gossip Girl :)

Oh kim kardashian and nicole scherzinger both very nice and true curves. Martine Mccutcheoon very natural . yet most of the celebs which are all over the daytime tv are people like posh spice who is far too thin and people like her who to me dont look healthy, im not saying that they are not healthy but its nice to see natural curves on people they seem more real then anorexic x

I do admit to loving Angelinas figure but think it is so unattainable, I also love Doultzen Kroes she's soo fit!

I luv Shakira and JLO I think they really look gr8 not like other celebs, they just go to to far. Plus being tooooooo skinny is not sexy,trust me . I hated myself, i didn't have any confidence what so ever, would not like to go bk there again, but would luv to get my proper shape bk again

Kim kardashian , JLO , shakira (omg!) kelly brook all amazing bodies.. i try not to look at them and aim as we are all diff but i want to be the best version of myself i can be and if i can just have bits of all these ladies ill be happy LOL.. but nope im still me..=[ lol.

God after watching celebrity juice last night im in total fit mode after seeing holly willoughby what a figure and her little one was born just before mine. I think im still in my maternity clothes lol mmmmm need to going clothes shopping x

God after watching celebrity juice last night im in total fit mode after seeing holly willoughby what a figure and her little one was born just before mine. I think im still in my maternity clothes lol mmmmm need to going clothes shopping x

I just had a baby .. How long ago was your lil one born ? Did you gain much weight in pregnancy atall?

he is 17 weeks old and i actually lost weight during pregnancy i weighed less once id had him then i did before i was pregnant. I did loads of walking when pregnant and with taking my older son to school then home to clean quick then to work then back for son i didnt stop. i also went right off read meats when i was pregnant so i filled up on fruit veg and chicken. (think the weightloss was also due to constant sickness lol)

I still wear my maternity tops which i think is more for comfort then fit do not feel as confident since having my 2nd so got to work on that one

How old is your little one? congrats on loosing the baby weight so fast

Back