Anyone use meal replacement shakes?

jayde1148

Gold Member
Just wondered if anyone used shakes as part of ww and propointed them? I have some left over and I am thinking that they would be good to use for my journey to work as my breakfast. Can we use them?:confused:

When I was going to WW a few in my class at that time were using them...think it is fine as long as you point them:)

hannata said:
yessss, I use my exante shakes for breakfast, all 5pp each :)

Good news!!! Thanks. Hannata to you know the pp in the other Exante products? X

I use slimfast for brekkie. 6pp with skimmed. its the only way I actually use any points before lunch, I'd skip brekkie otherwise :)

Yup I use my leftover exante shakes (5pp) or bars (6pp) on busy days as I find them filling. Probably all psychological from when that's all I was having to eat, hehe.

ohh 6pp in the bars, good to know :)

I'm using them as part of my training. Plenty of protein for my morning shake, and I don't have to think about brekkie. With a protein shake I'd have to have brekkie as well as my whey protein shakes are only 2pp, and not very filling. So its win win. :)

I have an ace lil bottle thing that I got from ebay for like 4 quid, it has a metal mesh ball thing inside, not a single lump... tastes gooooood. :3

Last edited:
Back