Anyone use their syns weekly rather than daily?

Sam35

Silver Member
Hi,

I'm quite near to target but am really struggling to have my syns on a daily basis and might try using up my 70 syns whenever in the week rather than the 10 a day. I've had 55 syns today (enjoyed them too) and know I would have no problem keeping to the syn budget :D till next wednesday.

Was just wondering if anyone else done it this way?

x

I dont usually but I am trying to save some of mine this week so that I can enjoy myself at a friends wedding on Saturday. Managed to go without any syns the past 3 days no problem!!! Its nice to have a bit of flexibility sometimes!

i do the weekly syns and i works quite well usually but not this week i must have had my weekly total every day just cant get my head into it

I am too scared to save them.......... I will feel to bloody guilty, and I might go off the rails the next day ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh nooooooooooooooo.

Phil x

I count down my weekly syns and it works really well for me. I keep most of them for the weekend so that I can have a drink or two (all within my syn limit, well most of the time... ;))
B. xx

I do mine weekly, but generally end up using double over the weekend. My and OH have made a pact to support each other in not using them all this week.

yep ive just started usin them weekly and works well! my consultant said she cudnt have lost four stone without using them weekly :D makes sense cuz sum days u want more than others :D

I use them weekly and find it works best that way for me.

I use mine daily, always have and probably always will! It's funny but my consultant hasn't really mentioned using them weekly, the only thing she has said is if you have a bottle of wine on a saturday, take the total for the bottle off the weekly amount and then divide the remainder up into a daily allowance. Some consultants do say you can count down weekly but I think I would get a bit cross with myself come sunday if I didn't have any left and would then go over!

If it works using them weekly then go for it but for me, I like a little treat each day.

my consultant said that we couldnt use them weekly. but i like to have a few extra on a friday and saturday and what she doesnt know wont hurt he he he

I use up to 105 for the week, counting down as I go. I'm a weekend synner really and when I first started the plan, I found it almost impossible to eat 10-15 a day at the weekends.

LOL...sorry, I wrote this response about 2 hours ago and didn't actually post it! Talk about brain not working today...

I use up to 105 for the week, counting down as I go. I'm a weekend synner really and when I first started the plan, I found it almost impossible to eat 10-15 a day at the weekends.

LOL...sorry, I wrote this response about 2 hours ago and didn't actually post it! Talk about brain not working today...

i did that about the charm bracelet post. i was sure that i had sent a post, i think that the weight that i am losing is my brain cells !!!

I do it weekly to. I would not stick to it if I didnt know I had a good wodge of sins for the weekend. This way it keeps me on track and i don't feel I am doing without when everyone else is eating!

my consultant said that we couldnt use them weekly. but i like to have a few extra on a friday and saturday and what she doesnt know wont hurt he he he

Really? I assumed it was allowed at all groups :confused:

The difference is between the old school consultants and the new ones!

It used to be the SW way that you could use the 105 any way throughout the week, but they changed it (not sure when, a couple of years ago I think) to 15 a day. The old way works, and my consultant (and lots of others) still allow it. The difference is now, SW won't guarantee your loss doing it the old way and newer/rule-following consultants stick to the 15 a day thing. Think they changed it to try to discourage binge eating/drinking...saving all your syns to have in one session.

My Consultant said that SW don't really advocate the weekly syns now, but to try it and if it works for me, then carry on!

I binge syn - I have most of my syns at the weekend then only 1 or 2 a day (usually mayo) through the week ..... I got to within 1½lb of my target doing that before I got married 5 yrs ago, so it does work.

(then I just thought, ok, time for a rest now and before you knew it - wooosh - straight back on again - totally my own fault, but I'll know better this time)!!

(then I just thought, ok, time for a rest now and before you knew it - wooosh - straight back on again - totally my own fault, but I'll know better this time)!!

Oh, i've been there and done that! You can never rest from it, I'm not making that mistake again!!! Good luck this time around. :)

Back