Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Awww man you've had a tough week!! Don't over do it with the cake mind lol!!! Good Luck with tomorrow and the weekend! :D

You got anywhere in mind when you're thinking about moving??

I did stay away from the white bread! I've had a pasta n sauce, but no veg oops! :( I also had two low fat yogurts 3 syns an options hot choc 2 syns and 2 extra light cheese triangles. So 7 syns in total!

Keep up the good work Kerry, I know you're having a rough week, but you haven't lost it completely so keep you're head high!! :D

Hannahkw1 said:
I did stay away from the white bread! I've had a pasta n sauce, but no veg oops! :( I also had two low fat yogurts 3 syns an options hot choc 2 syns and 2 extra light cheese triangles. So 7 syns in total!

:D

Well done steering clear of the White bread! That is a serious downfall of mine... My brothers will only eat stodgy White sliced, and as bad as I know it is, it really is good! I have managed to not have any at all since Saturday, even though it stares at me!

I used to be able to easily sit and eat a few sandwiches and slices of white with butter and i'd get through an entire loaf in an afternoon! So it's a particularly difficult challenge for me! But I am going to deal with it and not have a single slice of the whole loaf!! :D

Well done for not eating any since Saturday, I find it gets easier the longer you leave it! So keep it up! :)

Good morning!
Hope you both had good Xmas and new year and are now back on track! It was a long haul for me with too many treats and far too much alcohol with an end result of a 6.5lb gain! :cry: I'm pleased to say though that I lost 6lb of that by my first post xmas weigh-in last Monday so I'm heading for the next stone now :D Still really motivated and getting back into a routine has really helped........as I had a sneaky girly week away in Spain I've booked with my SIL for March! ;)

Bad day :badmood:all evening plans went wrong so i'm in bed starving now. But I know if I eat something it will be bad so not chancing it!

I thought I had a family meal next friday but it turns out it was this friday! So ended up missing the meal but turnt up after when kids were eating chocolate fudge mountain cakes, didn't have any!

Went to mums and had some of (what I thought would be) her SW bolognaise, but no after about 5 tsps she told me it was a light shop brought one! I thought she'd know better (shes at target via SW). So that really annoyed me and I didn't eat anymore. But had a muller light. Grrr.

Got home and was going to make bf golden drummers, which are 5.5 syns each and was going to have some myself but I don't really want to eat food like that. I mean I know I can syn it but it just feels really bad to have frozen breaded turkey...

Hows everyone else been???

I'm hoping tomorrow goes better! :D

Hi
I have been doing SW on and off for a while now but never manage to stay motivated to get to goal. My own fault because as soon as people say you've lost weight I think 'Oh i'll just have some chocolate I can count it' and away I go again.

I go to class on a Monday as I find then that I have to be careful what I eat over the weekend.

My problem time is in the evening when I start to fancy something nice especially if I am in the house on my own.

Over Christmas and New Year I gained 3lbs in total not a lot but too much!

What about you? How are you managing going alone, when do you weigh?

I really want to lose 2 and and half stone before the end of May. I know it can be done and that is only losing less than 2lbs a week. What is your aim?

I'll support you as much as I can and give you ideas along the way if that is what you want.:)

That Would be ace thanks :) okay so I wanna lose ruffly 3 stone before end of may start of June, I put on 6 pounds over Christmas but I lost that last week so my aim is now 3 pounds a week,

I use to go to a slimming world group but often missed the meetings as I dnt feel I need them, so now I do it from home and weight myself in boots on a Friday,

I'm sick of starting to diet then failing myself because no matter what I put on I'm not happy I wanna feel great and no I don't stick out next to my slim friends,

I'm also keeping a food dairy on here are you?
Having you as a buddy would be great as are weight targets are really similar
Talk soon xxxx

god hannah sounds like u have had an awful night, I would have just thought ah well may as well eat it now lol

my night last night went ok, although I had about 4 ginger nuts and then proceeded to have a pkt of tayto cheese and onion so well over my syns lol but am ok with it because yesterday was the first day since I found out that am pregnant that I actually had a good day didnt feel to tired and yucking actually had a very productive day in work and felt brill by the time I got home :) so hopefully it continues

todays plan are - breakfast cereal and fruit

Lunch - tuna salad

Dinner - s.w spag bol and going to have some garlic bread with it

Kerry how has ur week been, has work gotten any better...

Hannah dont worry just make sure u get enough to eat today make sure ur eating enough...

good luck with weigh in tomorrow girls but u will do brill x

Hi little sausage.

My week has improved thankfully. Going to look at. a flat to rent later so fingers crossed

I had to WI a day early as I won't be at home in the morning. And its 3.5lbs off. Not a proper loss as ive hardly eaten this week but made me feel good.

kerry b said:
Hi little sausage.

My week has improved thankfully. Going to look at. a flat to rent later so fingers crossed

I had to WI a day early as I won't be at home in the morning. And its 3.5lbs off. Not a proper loss as ive hardly eaten this week but made me feel good.

Ooh! Good luck with the flat!!

And well done with the loss! Stick to plan and you'll have another one next week!

X

Hi I started one on here and then it went by the way. I got a diary from Asda a page a day with times from 7am to 9pm and I fill that in at home. I could start another on here everyday if you want and then we could both check what we are having and maybe get some different ideas.

I'll have a look at your diary. Tonight it is chicken, salad and a jacket potato.

Flat was lovely will find out tomorrow if we got it.

Hope you are all having a good weekend, good luck tomorrow hannah, you can so get another big loss!

Well I was abit naughty today and skipped brekkie due to stayin at my boyfriends Nd him only eating craaaaaap!!!

So I ate out this afternoon ( in asda )
so I had a jac pot and tuna
I'm having chicken fjitas for tea ( ovs no cheese cream etc ) so just counting my tortilla ,
Aswell as slimming world I'm also kcal counting ( only cos I have a app on my phone where I put in what I eat excersise and water etc and it gives me my daily calories due to how much I want to loose so all togeather incuding my tea ( which I havnt eaten yet ) ive had 1220 kcals not bad :)
Hope You've had a good day xxx

I started again this week also doing it from home, its changed alot since i started. Would be great to get some support and advice from others x

Well done kerry!! That's amazing!!! Awesome news about the flat too! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Glad to hear you had a good day sue, I hope they continue!!!

It's my birthday monday and went to town today with parents and brother and bf, got a superdry hoodie and shirt! Hoodie in a medium and shirt in a small, which in actual fact is abit crappy as it 100% proves my boobs are non existent now! And the bf got me a links of london bracelet! :) so happy!

I babysat tonight and am proud to announce that I was left a packet of doritos and I didn't have a single one and they left me full fat coke and I bought my own pepsi max down :-D

Really hopeful for weigh in tomorrow! Also I made bf a fried egg toastie this morning using the white bread and I still haven't had any of it!! :-D

Yay! My will power has been soo tested this week and as I'm having lunch with mum tomorrow it should be a sw friendly roast and I'm cooking for myself on my bday, so long as work don't buy me cake, next week looks fine! What do I do I'd work people buy a bday cake for me? I don't even like bday that much and they know I'm following sw!!

Hi

Where do you do your diary? I have had a quick look but cannot find it (probably looking in the wrong place).

Today I'm having: Red Day
B'fast: Banana, yogurt and cup of tea
Lunch: Lamb, Cauliflower, green beans, carrots, potatoes(b) and gravy(2 syns)
Tea: 2 ww bread(b) turkey, tomato, cucumber, lettuce plus a yogurt and an orrange.

Drinks will be water, diet copke and hot drinks using milk as an (a)

What are you having today?

I have just made a batch of scotch eggs to take to work for lunch this week and they work out at 1syn each on a red or EE day, great with salad or baked beans

Goooood moaning ")

Hey I'm not to sure actually I use The app on my phone so its diffrent to the websitr sorry x

Today ive had 2 ww bread and some lean bacon with fat cut off and cooked in fry light: )

Ive had a packet of sunbites but I'm more kcal count than slimming world but yano still doing the free foods and healthy extras just not as much syns as my kcal is 1300 a day so I find It easier: ) how you gettin on xxxx

OMG Hannah that is fantastic, im so proud of you!!:hug99::superwoman:

well done on resisting the doritos, i can resist all but the cheese ones. I love them.

If work gets you a cake then have a small piece, syn it then move on and forget about it.

Still waiting to hear about the flat, don't know if that is good. Am starting to think not. will be really disappointed as this flat is perfect for us.

Have just heard from work that they have bought me a new car! 3yr old VW touran.

Hope you all have a good day:)

Back