Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Hannahkw1 said:
I'm so glad my will power is improving I lost 5.5lbs!!! :-D

Check you out!! Well done on your loss!!

Hi littlesausage, how are u? what day do u weigh in?

omg girls, am so jeaslous reading through the posts... I cant believe the loss u have had they are fantastic am so so so jealous lol I had a sneaky peak this morning and think I have put on again this week :( but am hoping its baby weight and not something am doing wrong cause anytime am hungry am trying to eat fruit or a low fat yoghurt...

good luck on the flat kerry and go u on a new car, u lucky duck, am starting my driving lessons this week ahhh how scary

happy birthday hannah, what age will u be? if they do get u a cake just take a tiny tiny tiny bit put it on ur desk and say that u will eat it with a cuppa after lunch, then when no one is looking throw it out lol that what I do but anyone that knows ur doing s.w will understand

I still cant believe u girls lost 9lb between u this week,(lol hope I have counted that right)

am so nervous about wi in now lol I hope i even manage to stay the same :(

what is everyone having for dinner today? am having roast beef, champ and lots of veg:)

Hi Sue! Good here, thanks. Really quite enjoying sticking to plan. My mum had some chocolate last night and I had a muller light and didn't feel like I wanted any. She had some lovely blue cheese with bread today and I didn't feel deprived not having any at all! Weigh on is tomorrow evening (first one!) and hope the result is better than my scales at home which say I have lost 1lb. I really hope that is just because my scales are different because if that really is the case it will be so demotivating.

Have got some 12 speed soup on the go at the moment and looks like enough to feed an army! I LOVE pulses so this is perfect for me.

X

good luck for tomorrow but u will do fine,

oh yum what is in ur soup, I love trying different soups, I made the one hannah has said about the other day and oh my it was gorg

well I have decided to go back to the gym tomorrow, cause I finally dont seem to be feeling as tired as I have been over the last few weeks, felt like i could sleep anywhere and everywhere lol so am going to go and take it easy but hopefully get in the swings of things again and hopefully this will give me more enegry :)

good luck for tomorrow little sausage

Newbie looking for support buddy

Hi all-I've just started online slimming world last Wednesday, and am looking for a buddy who is on a similar journey to me...
I have a 3 month old baby girl, and about 4 stone to lose. I am a British expat living in the Cayman Islands, so getting all of the foods can be a bit tricky-although where there's a will there's a way!
Look forward to meeting you!

I just ate a egg mayo sandwich as I forgot my soup :( Im sooo annoyed! That's like all my syns for the day gone...no birthday cake for me :cry:

Hannah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

awk dont worry might not be that bad and plus at least its now at the start of ur week and not the end, u have plenty of time to work it off

am going to gym tonight and dreading it :(

today has been ok so far all free food with just some salami and charizo, mayo in my pasta for lunch - 5.5syns in total so not to bad

planning on having salmon and veg for dinner

whats everyone else like?

Hi there MissyMayhem

I'm starting SW AGAIN!!Tommorow. I've got about the same to lose as you (about 4 stone). I'm on here quite a bit! I'll buddy up with you if you want..

Right yesterday food wise.....a disaster.

Egg mayo sandwich, fruit cake, hot cross buns, sticky toffee pudding and custard and sweets grrrr.

So drawing a line under that, back on track, had my porridge for breakfast, got my soup (which is probs gone off but only has veg in it so im going to eat it! will make fresh batch tonight!) and all prepared for a grilled breakfast for tea tonight! Going to gym and starting zumba on Thursday! So hoping the rest of the week goes well, and I will be pleased if it does as it means I can go wrong one day but know I can get straight back on track after! :D

All geared up, ready to go! Going to reduce my syns for the week and eat more fruit!

Sue, how did the gym go???

Kerry, did you get the flat???

HUH?? Our thread has moved from teams to the normal page?? Why? :)

Did the name change too?

hannah, yea I notice this yesterday but I didnt know if i was being thick or not lol

Hannah dont worry about yesterday, ur doing the right thing by just drawing a line under it and starting again, thats the best thing to do :) did u have a good birthday

gym went good thanks only lasted 40 minutes tho but was proud of myself cause was bloody wreckd lol

bit nervous about weigh in tonight think I may have put on again tonight and really dont want to, but I am eating well and staying within my syns so dunno what else to do

so if I put on again, am going too try and have 2/3 fruit and veg a day and see what happens, I just seem to need to eat more these days but am trying to stick to free food :( so dunno what am going to do

how is everyone else ?

Birthday was good thank you! Stressful as I cooked for the bf, my brother and his girlfriend in my teeney weeney kitchen! lol!

Maybe you should try to only snack on superfree for a week, if you do put on?! As that is still healthy therefore good for the baby! You should still eat healthy balanced meals i.e. extra easy, but snack only on raw veg, fruit and soup? I know it doesn't quite cut it lol but at least that way you will discover if you are eating for the sake of it, or eating because you are hungry!

What time is your weigh in?

ano I have been trying to only snack on fruit between meals, but some days am hungier than others and dont have enough fruit in with me lol

ah well it will all work out some how, I know am deff not eating like crisps and all just because the baby wants it because I havent had anything like that all week lol just maybe a biscuit with my tea

todays menu-

Breakfast - cereal and milk (hex a and b)
snack - yoghurt and orange
Lunch - pasta, pepper, bacon, salami and charizo with some mayo (4 syns) and an apple
dinner - salmon and veg yum yum cant wait

because there is another girl in work expecting she is 14 weeks, she has told everyone already I still havent said anything, but she keeps saying oh I need choc the baby needs choc or even crisps... am trying not to use that as an excuse just to eat all round me

lol sorry for the rant, so hows ur day going?

Haha! What a silly billy! She will no doubt put on weight that isn't necessary throughout her pregnancy! And you will be a skinny minny! :D

Yum yum your menu sounds lovely! I've just had snack a jacks, as I'm sure the soup is waaaay gone! Smells gross and the texture is soo gloopy lol! Ill make new batch tonight!

I've got a wedding on 18th March and the hen party is Fri 28th Jan, hoping to lose quite abit of weight in between them!

Tried on some Pineapple 'pants' today in debenhams for my zumba class, they are just sooo tight the design lol so I didn't buy any! But I did buy a baggy bright blue layering top :D

My day is going well and I can't wait to get to the gym after work! Back on it! Yeah! :)

well done u, u sound so motivated... ur making me jealous

I would love to try zumba but i dont know anywhere over that does it and I would have to go on my own

u will def lose loads of weight between those dates espec if u keep going the way u have been...

am so nervous for weigh in feel so heavy wish I could get it over and done with :(

kerry how are u? hows the job going

What the heck?? Who changed the title of the post and moved it, it took me ages to find you guys:cry:.

Hannah, belated birthday wishes, I hope you had a lovely day even if it was a disaster foodwise.

We seem to have picked up a couple of newbies. Hi guys:)

Well we didn't get the flat. I was absolutely gutted when I found out but it's probably for the best as we would have had to sign a lease there and then but the house sale is still at the offer stage so there is a chance it may not happen. i have a few more places to look at over the next few days.

Work has settled down a bit. I got my new car today so my regular hours start tomorrow thank goodness. I am shattered though, not used to such an early start as even when I was working before I didn't start work til 12.30. &.45 start is killing me:rolleyes:. Cj having a really tough time adjusting to the new routine and i'm tearing my hair out with him. He has gone from a nice little boy (I think :p) to an absolute horror who pushes the wee one over, takes her toys ,screams, wets himself 4 or 5 times a day, and acts like a spoilt brat. I really dont know what to do other than give him time to adjust. He has gone from being at home with my total attention for 7 months to having a younger child around all the time and he is not enjoying it at all:sigh:.

Sue, please please please do not use the baby as an excuse to eat crap!!!! It is what i did and I spent weeks eating minstrels for breakfast lunch and dinner and any oppertunity in between. I went from 11st the day I found out I was pregnant ( before my period was even due) to just under 15 st by the time I gave birth. I kept saying oh well it will be a big baby coz i was HUGE but he only weighed 5lb 12oz when he was born. I was surprised he didnt have a crispy coating to be honest:D.

Good luck with the driving lessons. How did WI go?

Little sausage how did you get on?

I havent been brilliant foodwise this week but more so because im not very hungry so I havent been using my HEx's or very many syns. Dont think I've had over 4 syns all week. not expecting a loss this week as my period is due and I always gain in that week. Would be happy with a STS to be honest.

Here's hoping I can find you next time I log on. Have a lovely evening everyone

Hi Kerry! Weighed in last night and lost 2lb! Wasn't too chuffed last night, but realise now it's not bad at all!

Hope everything's going ok for you?!

X

2lbs is 2lbs, better off than on. Don't be put off by small losses they will get you to target and help you stay there. In saying that i know how disheartening it can be when you have been super good all week. my mum does WW and had a 7lb loss this week. I felt so jealous as she really doesnt have much more to lose and often has 4/5lb loses where as im lucky to get a 2lb loss most weeks. Everyone is different and as long as it's coming off.....

Good luck for this week:D

That's what I'm telling myself, Kerry! It was just so annoying that the other 2 people who joined the same week as me got much bigger losses. The bloke dropped 9lb and the girl (who is really slim!) lost 2lb! Grrrr! Anyway, a loss is a loss!

X

Back