Anyone want a slimming buddy?

hi everyone

I sts last night... so am happy with that, no kerry dont worry am not planning on doing that no way do i want to pt everything on I have lost

kerry dont worry u will do fine, even if u sts means that loss u had last week was deff cause u worked hard for it and werent sick :)

littlesausage well done thats brill

so dont want to go to work today

Well done Sue! :D

Kerry, I hope CJ gets better!! I'm sure he will!

This week seems to have gone quite fast since weigh in, i'm hoping for a sts or if I can work hard a lb loss!

Kerry if you can't find us next time, we should be in your user cp section! :D

I didn't manage to make my soup last night grrrr so ive got heinz tomato weight watchers soup, which is 60 calories and 3 syns so...not too bad but still 3 syns! Porridge this morning was good and gym last night was great!! :D Cant wait to go again tonight!

although its only 3 syns and u have 5-15 to use a day so dont stress to much about it hopefully it nice tho and worth the 3 syns lol

I had spec k this morning with loads of strawberries and raspberries and a banana lol

lunch is pasta, pepper, mushrooms, salami, charizo and mayo (4syns) an apple and low fat yoghurt

snack - apple

dunno about dinner yet maybe egg, mushrooms and tomato omelette or something we will see how I feel lol

does this look like am eating enough superfree food am always worried incase am not eating enough lol

Well done Sue. In your condition a sts is good news lol. Your day looks ok. Chuck some onion into the pasta just to make sure.

Hannah at least your soup was WW. I had a meeting with my boss at lunch time and she made us covent garden leek and potato soup:eek:. I had to eat it, she thought she was being nice and helpful, but rerfused the thick sliced homemade bread. Im scared to look and see how many syns. My only hope is that ive had practically no syns since wi so will keep fingers crossed.

Hoping that some tlc will help cj over the weekend, I think a lot of it is jealousy:jelous:.

I'm about to attempt to make spinach and ricotta canelloni, wish me luck as i've never made it before.

How did the spinach and ricotta canelloni go?

I didn't end up eating the soup, had snack a jacks instead. Man I love them! They have got new ones out apparently! Snack a jacks crunchy curls only 88 calories!! :D

I made soup for today, but it looks weird...water sort of boiled out and now ive just got vegetables, which were a day out of date, but bahh who sticks to those dates for veg!!?!?? lol

Going to try and eat it soon! lol

hi girls

dunno if this is the place to write this but thought i needed to let u know, I lost the baby this week have to go in for an operation on tuesday, am ok now, taking some time of work to get my head round things... totally gutted but everything happens for a reason doesnt it

I know this is not the place to write these things but I dont know how to do personal messages, sorry to just drop that bomb shell in this thread... but needed to tell everyone as soon as possible to help me move on if that makes sense...

dont really have anything else to write cause havent really been eating...

good luck on ur days girls x

Sue!! I'm so sorry sweetie!! :(

I hope you are ok!!!! And I hope OH is giving you lots of support! Don't worry about the eating etc. I don't know what to suggest but thank you for letting us know and let us know if theres anything we can do to help you out!

I hope you feel better soon!!!! :flowers:

Aww Sue honey I'm so sorry to hear that. As Hannah said I hope you are getting lots of support from family. I know its not an easy time right now + taking time off is the best thing for you. Food is the last thing you need to worry about at the moment and dont think you need to "say" anything to us. You feel free to come and say nothing or rant at the world In general if you need to, you know we will be there to listen. I really hope the op goes well for you and please do take the time to grieve for what you have lost.

You will be in my thoughts over the next few days, sending you big big hugs. You know where we are if you need us xx

thanks girls, I thought it was just best to tell u and get it out of the way...

I like to come on here takes my mind off it, yea family and gary have been brill... he has had me on the settee with a big blanket not letting me move, he has been brill couldnt ask for better... he is a star

cant wait to come on and see how u girls have been getting on, takes my mind of it

thanks for ur kind words and support x

Good to hear you're being supported!

Well we will carry on nattering about food etc give you something to read when you come on! :) but if you do need to talk just say!

I'm being silly this week, on monday I had like 130 syns lol so obviously I'm not going to loose any weight yet I'm getting angry when I stand on the scales and it shows a sts lol I know i shouldn't be scale hopping but.....you know lol

Zumba last night killed me. Literally I'm in agony, even using the steering wheel hurts my sides! Feels like I've been beaten up, so needless to say I didn't make it to the gym today!

I made spaghetti bolognaise today yay got enough for tomorrow too!

dont worry hannah u never know zamba might have helped u move down on the scales...

well done on the spag bol, my other half made me potatoes beans and fish fingers so I wasnt to bad but am not worrying anyway

what is everyones plans for this weekend, anyone doing anything nice

Stop scale hopping!!

Lol, i did the same yesterday and had a small loss so now I don't want to WI tomorrow as I will have gained due to having my period. Do I cheat and just not WI? I know that is wrong but it is so depressing to have a gain when you havent really gained anything. That makes sense in my head but my head is all over the place at the moment.

Have to say the cannelloni was lovely but needed a little "something" in the way of flavouring. Will def make it again though.

Im off to a sushi night tonight. Never had sushi and dont like the idea of it so may not eat anything. Will see what is on offer.

I fancy trying zumba but never been able to find a class at a suitable time. Maybe when we move. I have absolutely no coordination though, would trip over my own 2 feet trying to keep up. I once went to a step class and fell off the step coz the move she did involved crossing left leg over right and spinning round. I was the only one in the class who ended up on her ass:eek:.

Im off to stsrt packing boxes and trying to decide what to throw out. Not an easy job

This weekend I'm doing nothing! Cleaned the kitchen this morning, so I'm hoping that burnt a few calories! Scrubbed that cooker hob! Tomorrow I think it'll just be shopping for foos! Want to try and sort my wardrobe out but maybe I need to lose a bit more weight first? How about you?

I need to stop scale hopping! To be honest I do it like 6-8 times a day, pretty much every time I go to the toilet lol must stop!

Kerry do your weigh in tomorrow! Be good today and you should still have a loss tomorrow!!

Sushi is pretty healthy isn't it? Can't say I've tried it or would want to try it lol how un adventurous of me!

Haha you should try zumba though, lots of fun and loss of people weren't co-ordinated (especially the man next to me lol)

Good luck packing boxes!

you don't KNOW that you've gained due to your period, stop using it as an excuse..
there were 4 women in our group thursday on their star week and ALL of them had a loss.. some only a half pound, but one had lost 3 pounds so it can be done, you just have to have discipline and not cave in to the chocolate and other cravings..
you don't HAVE to have a gain those weeks...
if it was just water retention then you'd have an amazing loss the week after each month when you lose all that water as well as whatever weight you would have lost..

WI:-2lbs:D

I am so happy. I have lost my 1st half stone, I have exceeded my mini goal for the month.

Thanks for the positive pep talk coljack. I think that I now always expect a gain at that time of the month because in the past I have always gained no matter how well I eat. You are right though, i shouldnt expect a gain if I have stuck to plan.

I didn't go to the sushi night In the end as my friend was Ill. We went out for pub meal instead. I had an amazing lamb stew which was served In a cup. No idea how many. syns so I just counted the full days 15.

Box packing not going well. In fact I have done sod all. Sat + watched asoppy movie Instead. I predict a few very late nights coming up.

Hannah you are so close to target I would wait to sort your wardrobe. My jeans are all hanging off me at the moment but fortunately I have a few pairs In a smaller size. Can you make. do or are you In dire need of new stuff. Good luck with your wi.

I'm viewing another flat at 10 so better get my bum moving. Have a great day:)

mark one or 2 boxes as "the old me" and put your oversized clothes in there.. you can then take them with you when you move and if nothing has come out of them in a month, take the whole lot down to the charity shop ( or offer on the clothes swap thread on here.. )

Woohoo well done kerry!!!! :D I stayed the same, which i'm pleased with I guess (it was my birthday after all), at least I didn't gain! But it has blown my target for this month, serves me right for aiming so high lol!

I guess you're right, I should wait for the wardrobe! Going to try my dress on today, wearing it for a wedding on 18th March, hoping to lose a stone by then! So... better get my skates on :D

Can you not box pack whilst watching soppy movies...?

Hiya I'd love to join this thread!

I've recently started slimming world - have had a 2lbs loss so far. Hoping to lose anywhere between 2-3 stone by June. Anyone have any tips that you'd give a newbie?

Thanks xxx

Back