Anyone want to buy a weddng dress?

Lottie-kins

Nice and Normal
I've got two dresses for sale that I bought prior to my wedding... but never got to wear....:cry:Don't worry, I got to wear a lovely one.

I also have a beautiful designer Ivory silk wedding coat which would be perfect for a winter/autumn/spring wedding.

Anyway...if interested...drop me a line...one is probably a 12 and the other is 12-14 (although labelled 16). Both are gorgeous. One is the ivory version of this Pronuptia dress: -

3089_b1_050105145946.jpg

And the other Veromia dress is as follows:

Dress B Full.jpg

Both pics do not do them justice.

I'm planning to ebay them soon, or advertise locally but I thought I'd ask on here first.

Wow i especially love that top one!! Shall i ask Paul if he fancies getting married just cos i can wear a nice dress?!?!? Hmmm maybe not as we've only been seeing each other for a week! haha!

You got great taste!

haha! u r meant to do that kinda thing with men u dont like...not ones u do!

chase them off by trying to mary them after a week

Oh now i see hahaha!

God i'm trying to be aloof about it all - not the easiest thing in the world when you like someone is it?!?!? Ha !

Wow i especially love that top one!! Shall i ask Paul if he fancies getting married just cos i can wear a nice dress?!?!? Hmmm maybe not as we've only been seeing each other for a week! haha!

You got great taste!

Glad you like!! Knowing me I won't get around to selling them for a few weeks yet, so if he proposes before July's out, let me know, LOL. Well...you never know! :D

he might do! i remember being aloof with my hubby in the old days. he waited a whole 3 days of meeting me to propose and i waited a whole 3 seconds to accept.

mind u, we knew eachother for a year online b4 that and didnt end up getting married for another 2 and a half years after he proposed lol. has my story lost its romantical air now? :)

My husband moved in after 4 days and proposed after a month - we got married 6 months to the day after we met!!

Back