Anyone want to lose a stone before Xmas?

NooNoo1966

Hi all - want to join a challenge to lose a stone before Christmas hits us? Just got 2 halloween parties under my belt, firework party and weekend with the inlaws so want to go full steam ahead now on SS til first week of December when i have my first Xmas party....

Any takers?

there's a 20lb christmas challenge just started with last weeks weigh in in the Weight Loss Challenge forum if you fancy joining that

I would love to! :D -if that's OK?! I'm not doing SS though. I'm doing a very low carb/cal diet though & checking my ketosis each day. ;)

I would love to lose 20lbs but thought would set myself a stone target incase as didn't want to set myself up for failure! My weigh in day is tuesdays with my CDC but have had busy week so don't think there will be movement but back on track from tomorrow!!!

Me please :D :D

I'd like to do a minimum of that really....though I have to have a break from 17-20 December (am taking 35 kids to Cologne for the Christmas markets :eek:). So, I want to do a stone by 16th Dec - if you can arrange that for me please :D

I've got 5 weigh-ins before my first xmas party so am really focused.. saw nice dress in Wallis today but want to buy the next size down in December x

Back