Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone weighing in tomorrow - Monday?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by mealiepuddin', 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Yikes..... weigh in day for me! Anyone else?

Feeling a bit nervous even though I have been really sensible. Hoping for a couple of pounds, but one will do too. :rolleyes:

All will be revealed - watch this space!

:clap:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hi

yes me too!..but having 2nd thoughts as I've gone completely off the rails this weekend :cry:

Please someone, anyone...give me a stern talking to, I've completely let myself down and so early into it, only 2nd week!!!! :cry: :eek:...can hardly believe it, I was SO determined.

Good luck tomorrow mealiepuddin :)

4. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    DONT WORRY.....

Face your demons, get on the scales and kick your own ass! :p

It's probably not even going to be THAT bad! Sometimes the guilt can make us feel 5 stone heavier!

You have to know where you are.... being in the dark about something will be an emotional boo boo!

good luck!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.