Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone who did green days and now does extra easy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Did you find that once you switched to extra easy if you did a couple of green days it affected your weight loss as in you didn't lose or didnt lose as much?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I ALWAYS did green before EE arrived, now if i do green i always gain. Cant get my head around it. Think its the extra HEB!

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Is this even if you do a day or couple of days Fern? I'd thought that about the hex's as well as it seems strange as in some ways I eat less at the meals as dont eat the protein part!

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW

I never mix my days during the week, i know it works for others but i cant understand how thats giving your body time to ajust to the plan your following! so i cant comment on that one! but iv tried green twice now since EE came out, gained half one week then the next i gained 2.5. Yep, 2.5frickin lbs, and i was 1.5lbs off target weight at that point too. how pissed off was i?

tried red for a week, lost half. . so now i just stick to EE

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thanks Fern :) I think there are a few factors that could have played part this week but I think now am on the extra easy train I need to stay on it lol xxx

7. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would mix and match green and extra easy sometimes but mostly do extra easy

8. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
  9. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

i have 95% did ee but over the last few weeks have bein trying the red and green this week i had 2 green the rest ee and lost 1lb

10. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had a couple of weeks where I've had a couple of green days and the EE - 1st week STS, 2nd week lost 1/2lb. Tend to stick to EE as I prefer it - it seems more like "normal" eating to me.

Denise

11. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah it deffos does .... although not last week as i had take away food for a whole week lol but i done it my first week back and i lost 3lbs

ive been doing it this week too so il let ya know how i go tonight after weigh in :)

12. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I mix and match between all plans - EE, Green, Red and Mix2Max, restricting EE to a max of 2 days a week. However I have been sticking the the 1/3 superfree whichever plan I'm doing.
    I find it works really well for me and I always get a loss doing it this way. The times I don't is because I've had one or more flexi days rather than what plan I'm on!

13. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I mainly do green days 90% of the time as I find it helps me feel less likely to binge and I can lose between 1-2lbs a week :)

14. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I struggled with red and green to be honest. I would follow one week and fall of the wagon the following week, With extra easy i love it. Been back at class for three weeks now and be following extra easy for that time and finding it easier to have a loss and not deprive myself for it. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.