Anyone who knows about cambridge.. help please!!

iwant2bslim

Am on my first week of cambridge, i have 4 stone to lose and am deterined to stick to it... However am receiving loads of negative comments re as soon as i eat agin i will put all the weight on plus some:eek::eek::eek:
I have been saying that if i eat sensibily i wont, but inside i feel worried.
I dont think i could do this again so dont want to if im just goig to pack it all on the minute food crosses my lips:confused::confused: Please help cos i dont know what to think and dont want to be all disheartened:cry:

Am on my first week of cambridge, i have 4 stone to lose and am deterined to stick to it... However am receiving loads of negative comments re as soon as i eat agin i will put all the weight on plus some:eek::eek::eek:

Yes...you definitely will if you go back to your previous way of eating....just like every other diet.
I have been saying that if i eat sensibily i wont, but inside i feel worried.

I think it's common to be concerned about it, but baby steps. There's loads of things to learn about it...just have to keep reading. This forum is great :D

Please help cos i dont know what to think and dont want to be all disheartened:cry:

Try to ignore the critics because, basically, most of the time they haven't got a clue about the diet and how it works....bless them :D

im no expert, only in second week but my cdc devised a plan where i wont go all the way down to my goal weight using ss alone, after a certian amount of weight loss you go up a step and slowly introduce foods again, moving up a step at a time, making sure you are not overeating and making the correct food choices.

thanks knickers, just makes you a bit paranoid bout food :( dont want that to happen just want my weight off so i can eat healthily and exercise with the occasional treat rather than a couple a of treats a day to just get me through :)

but my cdc devised a plan where i wont go all the way down to my goal weight using ss alone, after a certian amount of weight loss you go up a step and slowly introduce foods again, moving up a step at a time, making sure you are not overeating and making the correct food choices.

I have a feeling that might not be your CDCs plan.;) It's the way to do the Cambridge diet...a plan devised by Cambridge.

But...anyway...doing the plans up really helps, though if you go back to your old way of eating, you'll still put it all back on (and possibly more). Just the the plans help you make the step back to healthy eating :)

Back