anything for bad breath

lilly05

since being on lt my breath is not doing to good its so bad i can taste it lol is there anything to help that wont affect the diet p.s really do not like literine original:eek:

I get nuphar breath strips from my LT chemist. It works very well, n I brush my teeth about twenty times a day. N drinkin plenty of water helps as well.
Bad taste in mouth means u r in ketosis n fat is burning.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo hoo tastes like egg lol but if im losing wont complain does this taste go away

lilly05 said:
Woo hoo tastes like egg lol but if im losing wont complain does this taste go away

Sometimes I don't taste it but sometimes it's gross but it's a price to pay to b thin I suppose.
;-)

Try to increase your water intake too - that helps. Once my breath got mistaken for bad drains in H&M - how embarassing!

I bought the breath strips that disolve on tongue - off eBay.

Does anyone know where Nu Phar is available on general sale (my chemist doesn't stock it)

Lisa x

Do the breath strips work somtimes i think you can smell my breath even if my mouths closed lol

lilly05 said:
Do the breath strips work somtimes i think you can smell my breath even if my mouths closed lol

Hi Lilly, they freshen ur mouth for a while. Wat I do is always carry a toothbrush at work n after my shake, brush my teeth n use a strip n it does last a good few hrs.
Xx

You can get little travel size bottles of listerine, I know you advised you didnt like it but believe me putting up with swilling that round your mouth for a minute is a damn sight better than 'drain' breath! Plus it lasts longer and smell is stronger :)

ps I have seen the travel size mouth washes in some Tesco, not sure where else they are available

....and drink more water! Peppermint tea helps too.

Lisa x

Key is to drink plenty of water.. when you feel your breath odour is too much... it means you need more water.. use the colour of your pee as a test to see your drinking enough.. and my pharmacist told me to keep a travel size listerine for emergency situations..

Back