Applying to be a counsellor - at what point did you...

contrarytintagel

Hi all,

Just wondered at what point you made the decision to become counsellors in the programme?

Do you have to have maintained for a certain period of time before you can apply or can you start the process once your BMI is appropriate?

Curious... :)

I already think about becoming one - probably purely for a discount purpose LOL
No but seriously - I am very interested as well x

And of course you have to have a first hand knowledge of using CD

I already think about becoming one - probably purely for a discount purpose LOL
No but seriously - I am very interested as well x
Me too but not even sure how to approach the subject.How am I ment to say 'I would be very interested but of course will become your competition eventually' :(

Last edited:
Apparently to become CDC some other CDC has to "sponsor" you.
I am sure they do this for money so she might want to do some extra bucks? Or maybe even it's smthg like multilevel marketing so if she sponsors you she'll get chunk of the profit you make. There must be some incentive there cause no-one would like to have their competitors next door LOL

Apparently to become CDC some other CDC has to "sponsor" you.
I am sure they do this for money so she might want to do some extra bucks? Or maybe even it's smthg like multilevel marketing so if she sponsors you she'll get chunk of the profit you make. There must be some incentive there cause no-one would like to have their competitors next door LOL
Would be interesting if that was right? Perhaps a CDC could answer that on here :rolleyes::D
Also I wonder if a CDC could say no I'm not interested at all in sponsoring you:confused:

Well, it would be interesting to know but something tells me that all this info is kept strictly confidential and so far no joy of finding out more. Guess once you become "one of them" you simply have to stay "shush" about it. It's almost like a "conspiracy theory" haha.
I wonder what are we going (if anything) find out today LOL

Hi all,
I am also interested to be consultant does anyone know what are the profit like??

Well, it would be interesting to know but something tells me that all this info is kept strictly confidential and so far no joy of finding out more. Guess once you become "one of them" you simply have to stay "shush" about it. It's almost like a "conspiracy theory" haha.
I wonder what are we going (if anything) find out today LOL
Lol is it a bit like the Free Masons:rotflmao:
I think the CDC's on here are great but I wonder how they deal with any competition? Perhaps they embrace it as it means the word is spread quicker about CD :confused:

Perhaps they embrace it as it means the word is spread quicker about CD :confused:

I'm sure they embrace conspiracy theory - well it works for us, usual folks. It does my head-in though grrrrrr

You need to get your CDC to sponsor you. As far as I'm aware, it has to be your initial CDC who introduced you to CD. They get a percentage of all orders that you place, so it's worth speaking to your CDC and mentioning that it's something that you're interested in.

Thanks Caroline - we're getting there x

I'm sure not all of those responses were there when I posted!! Or I just proved I have the attention span of a 5 year old! But yup Chloe you're right, it is like multilevel marketing. The CDC I saw last week was telling me all about it, the costs, everything. She wanted me to become one, then realised I'd seen someone else already and wasn't impressed!

Yes, it's put to your first CDC, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they end up being your sponsor...just that they get first 'refusal' ;)

Yes, it's put to your first CDC, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they end up being your sponsor...just that they get first 'refusal' ;)
Does that mean then that a CDC like sponsoring other people?

Can I ask another question to KD or any other CDCs please. Is this more of a part time job or can it be made into a proper full time job. (Obviously with the right clients.) Thank you to anyone who answers:D

Last edited:
My old CDC did it as her full time job :)

I mentioned to my CDC late last year ..that people (not you lot here obviosuly..my real life friends :D) kept telling me id be a good CDC etc.... my CDC went white and im NOT sure why?? I DONT want to be one AT ALL!!! i have my own business to run as it is lol... seems she is not 'that' busy and said 'far too many in our area as it is'.. thats rubbish though as we all know different people anyway!!

STRANGE!

Back