April 2016 Challenge

Had a second pizza today purely to take a photo yeah Right!!!
Gorgeous again. Here is What The bbq chicken one looks like And these are the Wraps. Only in Asda free from isle. Usually hidden At The top shelf or second top shelf. Mine was laying flat so hard to Find if not looking for them
That looks really nice, definitely going to try it :)

1lb off for me this week. My OH went away for work and I've been comfort eating so wasn't expecting a loss, I'm pleased.

So I'm really struggling at the minute... have been really good but my scales are just refusing to budge. They usually drop a pound every few days but just haven't moved for days now :(
Was lacking motivation and ended up falling off the wagon and having a very fatty sausage bacon and egg bap today. Very unhappy with myself.
And I'm going out for carvery tomorrow.
Really needing support to keep at this and not fall terribly off the wagon even when the scales aren't moving.
Not looking forward to Thursday weigh in.

So I'm really struggling at the minute... have been really good but my scales are just refusing to budge. They usually drop a pound every few days but just haven't moved for days now :(
Was lacking motivation and ended up falling off the wagon and having a very fatty sausage bacon and egg bap today. Very unhappy with myself.
Really needing support to keep at this and not fall terribly off the wagon even when the scales aren't moving.
Worse thing you can do is keep hopping on scales as our bodies fluctuate all time. Hide your scales and get back on plan :)

Monday weigh day! Managed 1lb off. Not a massive loss but it's brought me into my target stone bracket :wee: and now I'm 6lbs from my actual target :) things are slowing down for me but I'll keep chipping way and hopefully get there next month. Good luck this week everyone x

Trust me we all have those moments and days where we fall off the wagon! But the main thing to do is try not to feel guilty as it will just continue you making bad choices. Draw a big fat line under it and start a fresh today. Trust me, it may not mean you get a loss next weighing but it will mean you won't be guaranteed a gain xxx

Hey guys, am not back with internet although I am feeling so rough, my throat is so swollen and my head is pounding - to top it off I'm just coming on. I had the party off plan but now I'm back on it and on it til target :)

Updated chart, how did you get on last week @spacecakes78 @Ro1sin ??

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 07.22.56.png

Monday weigh day! Managed 1lb off. Not a massive loss but it's brought me into my target stone bracket :wee: and now I'm 6lbs from my actual target :) things are slowing down for me but I'll keep chipping way and hopefully get there next month. Good luck this week everyone x
Fab result! The closer you get to target the harder it is to shift! Well done, love seeing a new stone bracket xxx

Well done xx bet it's a fab feeling getting into next stone bracket x

Thanks sarah and smurfette for your encouraging words. I have an off plan carvery tonight as it's our anniversary but other than that I will be sticking to plan 100% and I will just have to wait to see the damage on Thursday.

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah, March went a bit pear shaped as I had no scales (poor excuse)
I weigh in on Friday mornings and stayed the same for April 1st and April 8th.
Would like to go for 7lbs for the next 3 weigh ins if thats ok.
Got new scales that are reading about a stone and a half over!!
Thing is, its not the scales, its me!!:)
Cheers Kev x

Worse thing you can do is keep hopping on scales as our bodies fluctuate all time. Hide your scales and get back on plan :)
Chou took the words right out of my mouth if you just weigh once a week on the same scales it works best otherwise it becomes a nightmare my doctors scales are 5lb out an stood on my mates the other week I was 4ln heavier but lost 1lb at slimming world class as said don't get on them start a fresh 100% back to basics xxxx

Thanks sarah and smurfette for your encouraging words. I have an off plan carvery tonight as it's our anniversary but other than that I will be sticking to plan 100% and I will just have to wait to see the damage on Thursday.
I don't know what carvey your going to but my consultant said Toby put butter in the middle of there veg so take the veg from the sides as it's less likely to have butter on hope this helps an enjoy your meal

That shouldn't be too bad if you make good choices xx

Chou took the words right out of my mouth if you just weigh once a week on the same scales it works best otherwise it becomes a nightmare my doctors scales are 5lb out an stood on my mates the other week I was 4ln heavier but lost 1lb at slimming world class as said don't get on them start a fresh 100% back to basics xxxx
Yes im 2.5lbs lighter at my mums lol

I am going to a toby carvery tonight so thanks for the tip sexy shell!
I am guilty of being a scale addict, weighing on my scales every morning. I know I know it's not a good thing, I should really stop and just stick to weighing at boots on Thursday.

Hi All

Sorry I dropped off the radar the end of last month but was back in the UK for a week. I finally managed to pluck up the courage to get on the scales today and was amazed with only 3 lbs on - I certainly deserved more! Anyway, can I be in for the last 3 weigh-ins? I'll go for 5lbs

I'm back on track now, hope its ok to join the April Challenge. Finally got a set of amazing scales, really accurate and links to my Happy Scale and Fitbit.
They are pricey but for fellow serial weighers that get weighed every morning, they are ideal and you can get them for approx £50 from fleabay.
Good luck to everyone for the rest of April, you can see the scales HERE.
Cheers all, will be back on Friday 15th with a loss!!

Today was a total disaster I was awake all night in pain and just could not cope
Lunch was good then down hill from there with about 25 Syns but I rarely have over 9 a day so can pull this back

I am going to take my own very good advice and plan for the rest of the week
And stick to it no matter what
Wish me luck everyone

Today was a total disaster I was awake all night in pain and just could not cope
Lunch was good then down hill from there with about 25 Syns but I rarely have over 9 a day so can pull this back

I am going to take my own very good advice and plan for the rest of the week
And stick to it no matter what
Wish me luck everyone
Good luck x

Hi @Sazmajig.....sorry I was away for the weekend so only logging on now. I had another maintain last week. Im happy enough as its star week but after been away for 4 days I don't hold out much hope for this week :(

Back