April 2016 Challenge

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.59.00.png

Ovulation week this week :( I am bloated like a balloon. I have stayed away from salt and drank more water to help flush it out. Done tummy massages and crunches to help move the muscles and weigh in tomorrow! I wanted 3 and half off to get my 3 stone award. but been bloated I probs lose about 1-2lbs as i've never gained through period. So fingers crossed I don't get a gain tomorrow!

I'm a little bit gutted to not be able to weigh in tonight, its my once every four week shift week where hubby works and my consultant allows me to book a shift week save me using holidays. I'm 99% sure i've lost the 2lbs I gained last week, maybe even a little bit more. Going to keep up the hard work and hope to see a good number next wed's. Sarah if you could grey me out for this week i'd be most grateful :)

:)Yay: lost 1lb this week. really happy with that after a rubbish start. :)

Hello lovelies,

I'm going to have to ask you to withdraw me from the chart for this month Sarah.
I go back to work on the 28th and I'm so so determined to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight before I do (11lbs to go arghhh.)
I've found a super cheap deal on a VLCD so I'm going to switch over to that for a while as I know it's a method that works for me, and it's how I shifted the bulk of my weight before I got pregnant.
I will be back to Slimming World eventually when it's time to shed those last few pounds and FINALLY begin my life as a maintainer.

Good luck to you all for the rest of this month and going forwards. I'll be back!
Completely get it, good luck with it!
See you soon xx

Hi, back from my holiday and scales showed a whopping 5 lbs on at WI last night :oops:. Totally deserved of course, I did not even think about healthy eating while I was away :rolleyes:.

This means I have to lose 7 lbs to achieve my April target. Need all my willpower (and a small miracle! ;)) to achieve this. Today I was 100% on plan, 6 days to go and hope for a good loss next week.

Have a great week and good luck for everybodies WI x :)

Ok after last weeks excellent loss I was expecting a stay the same as my weekly loss has been 1.5

But again a wonderful loss of 3.5lb

And I popped into see my hubby at work and his work mate whe we have known for about fifteen years asked if I had lost weight that made me feel fantastic

Good luck Thursday weighers

I fancy doing a boost this week, I think because im due on, i wanna still have a good loss so I am not having low losses as im itching to get big losses for summer.

So I've decided to do today - saturday to do extra easy with a increase of fish and sunday through to Tuesday I will be doing red days just to ease me into it as i've never doing red days before but i think my potatoes, rice and pasta are bloating me out and slowing me down and it might give my body a quick kick something new, you know.
My weigh in is on wednesday.

Do any of you have good meals for red days? First time doing it but i've seen people have really good results on red days.

Back