April 2016 Challenge

Fab results guys! A loss is a loss in my book so well done to you all.

Fab result @Aaleigha Hit your target already this month! How inspiring :) You must be over the moon.
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 16.08.45.png

Fab results guys! A loss is a loss in my book so well done to you all.

Fab result @Aaleigha Hit your target already this month! How inspiring :) You must be over the moon. View attachment 181379

Thank you I am really amazed I set my target as I did because 1.5 is a good loss for me
I have two more weighins so can I put it up by 4lb that will mean I have a pound a week to lose - mind you it might not sound much but these big losses have to slow soon

Hxx

@Sazmajig 3.2 off for me, dead chuffed, I like these new scales! Well done to everyone on their losses and if you had a small gain, so what, get back on it! Did you enjoy it?

thank you so much for upping my target no matter what happens this week I am not changing it again :) it will be as it is

Just ate 8 cadbury chocolate biscuits after a 7 mile walk, this will be followed by two pints of beer following an hours circuit training, fingers crossed, they will cancel each other out :D
Then its back to the healthy eating malarky, good luck everyone for the weekend and following week, this chart is looking brill, super work Sarah. :)

I fancy doing a boost this week, I think because im due on, i wanna still have a good loss so I am not having low losses as im itching to get big losses for summer.

So I've decided to do today - saturday to do extra easy with a increase of fish and sunday through to Tuesday I will be doing red days just to ease me into it as i've never doing red days before but i think my potatoes, rice and pasta are bloating me out and slowing me down and it might give my body a quick kick something new, you know.
My weigh in is on wednesday.

Do any of you have good meals for red days? First time doing it but i've seen people have really good results on red days.
I tend to stick to grilled meat or fish and salad with a baked potato as an HEB on red days.

Thanks @M Louise H I have found a few recipes to keep me going, I'm planning not having any potatoes, rice and pasta at all, not even putting it in my syns or healthy extra, i feels it defeats what im trying to find out - to see if those things are slowing my weight loss. lots of chili with gem lettuce, omelettes, chicken salads, quiches and eggs, bacon and sausages etc :D

Have you noticed a good loss from doing red days?

I feel really bloated of late so I'm going to try to cut out carbs from mon until weigh in, somethings getting in the way for sure!
Maybe try more water too ( says me who always says I will but I don't ;)) it might help x

Thanks @M Louise H I have found a few recipes to keep me going, I'm planning not having any potatoes, rice and pasta at all, not even putting it in my syns or healthy extra, i feels it defeats what im trying to find out - to see if those things are slowing my weight loss. lots of chili with gem lettuce, omelettes, chicken salads, quiches and eggs, bacon and sausages etc :D

Have you noticed a good loss from doing red days?
Definitely have better losses on Red days, simply because I don't eat as much as when I'm loading up on carbs!!!! I thought of you as I was munching my favourite Red day lunch today - mackerel in tomato sauce with lettuce, grated carrot and rocket mixed in on 2 Ryvitas followed by fruit and yoghurt and a Hi-Fi bar. Always fills me up that one!

Have you tried cauliflower rice or courgette spaghetti?

Back