April 2016 Challenge

Thanks @Lucylu79 Me too! I am becoming more bloated as I go on with this plan. Around 3 weeks out of 4 I am bloated it sucks when you are losing and one day you can see the results on your tummy going down and then the next morning you are bloated up and back to where you were before. It doesnt help me mentally as I think I have that body dysmorphia, so having my body go up and down daily due to bloating wont help, so I have been taken photos every week to help me see the difference through bloating. and thats why I thought I'd do a couple of red days to see if that helps to combat against bloating. I've have done some reading on this forum and found a couple of people who does 2-3 days of red day just before weigh in to help with the bloating and have an more accurate result or a better result. So I'll give it a go :)

Definitely have better losses on Red days, simply because I don't eat as much as when I'm loading up on carbs!!!! I thought of you as I was munching my favourite Red day lunch today - mackerel in tomato sauce with lettuce, grated carrot and rocket mixed in on 2 Ryvitas followed by fruit and yoghurt and a Hi-Fi bar. Always fills me up that one!

Have you tried cauliflower rice or courgette spaghetti?

That does sound yummy! Thank you I've never had mackerel before, not a very seafood person, crab stick etc, just have stuck to tuna and cod for my 3 day fish increase, but if I feel better and have a good result I will go it again and try and venture out into more fish choices. I am heading into red days tomorrow. Excited about it, as i've never do it before, always had potatoes, rice or pasta with everything. would be fun to discover meals with out so im not so co-dependent on it

4 off for me this week.

Hi! Really, really struggled this week and ate everything that I laid my eyes on :( On Friday I'd regained the 2lb that I lost last week, so back to square 1 :( Going to try and improve this week

Aw, thank you! I've not managed more than 2 losses in a row on this latest campaign - really need to get my you-know-what in gear!
That was me last month but think I've got my mojo back lol

Morning all, managed 1lb off this week. Gives me my 1 and half stone award which I'm chuffed about but things have definitely slowed down. I've got 1 more weigh in this month to lose 2lb to reach my April target so I'm going to have to be careful with healthy extra measurements and count my syns property. Good luck this week everyone x

Morning all, managed 1lb off this week. Gives me my 1 and half stone award which I'm chuffed about but things have definitely slowed down. I've got 1 more weigh in this month to lose 2lb to reach my April target so I'm going to have to be careful with healthy extra measurements and count my syns property. Good luck this week everyone x
Well done xx are you near target though x

4 off for me this week.

Nice! Congratulations!

Well done you on your award! Fires up the burners once more to grab the next one, doesn't it! does for me lol

Well done xx are you near target though x
Yes Smurfette1984 I'm at 9st 12lb and have set my target as 9st 7lb so 5lbs away now. I'll see how I feel if and when I reach it. I have been lower before I was around 8st 12 and 9st but struggled to maintain it ( hence why I'm back here lol) so I think I'll be comfortable at 9st 7lb, for my height (or lack of height I claim I'm 5ft but I could be an inch or so smaller lol) it should look ok x

Yes Smurfette1984 I'm at 9st 12lb and have set my target as 9st 7lb so 5lbs away now. I'll see how I feel if and when I reach it. I have been lower before I was around 8st 12 and 9st but struggled to maintain it ( hence why I'm back here lol) so I think I'll be comfortable at 9st 7lb, for my height (or lack of height I claim I'm 5ft but I could be an inch or so smaller lol) it should look ok x
That maybe why your losses are slower xxxx I'm 4ft 11 and a lb heavier than you lol I want to get to 9St and hope I can maintain it lol lowest since having kids is 9St 5lb and at minute I'm 9St 13lb lol

That maybe why your losses are slower xxxx I'm 4ft 11 and a lb heavier than you lol I want to get to 9St and hope I can maintain it lol lowest since having kids is 9St 5lb and at minute I'm 9St 13lb lol
You'll do it and I bet you'll be fine at maintaining. You look a good bit younger than me I'm the grand old age of 41 and it shouldn't be an excuse but I do find the older I get the harder it is o_O.

You'll do it and I bet you'll be fine at maintaining. You look a good bit younger than me I'm the grand old age of 41 and it shouldn't be an excuse but I do find the older I get the harder it is o_O.
I'm scared of losing more lol or gaining half a stone the week after lol
I'm 9 years younger, I'm 32 :)
It's not an excuse at all, they do say our metabolisms slow as we get older lol x

Hey guys! Sorry been super busy all weekend, and silly me caved and went for a chinese with our best friends last night :O I've been so good all week so another maintain will be what I'm after.

Updated chart for you, some fab losses guys! Woohoo!

How you getting on @Blondee @LizzieM @Merbkat @Munchkin_Em @Ro1sin @spacecakes78

View attachment 181445
Hi Sarah @Sazmajig unfortunately I'm not able to give the April challenge my full commitment due to various reasons which I won't go into. I'm maintaining but I don't want to mess up your fab spreadsheet so can you remove me please. Hopefully I will be back for the May challenge. Good luck to everyone and thank you Sarah for taking the time to create and manage the chart x

Morning all, and good luck tuesday weighers. Not sure I can make my group tonight so might be weighing in on thursday if i cant make it. TBH a maintain would be amazing after my chinese on sunday. Im really struggling to keep my head in the zone now I'm so close to target!

Sorry to hear that @LizzieM - completely understand. Looking forward to seeing you in the may challenge though xx

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 07.55.49.png

Good day yesterday, had a successful eesp day, I even had a bottle of my fav wine in the fridge which I bought as it was on offer, I didn't have a drop but my husband had 1 glass before I went to bed which was fine by me.... I couldn't find the rest of it this morning until I checked the recycling, the naughty piglet drank it all!

Just hope I've done enough to get rid of that 2lb I gained at the beginning of the month, things aren't happening as well as I'd thought so be got my first personal training session on Thursday!

Back