April 2016 Challenge

I had another maintain on Saturday @Sazmajig ....was a good result as I had been away for the weekend but its 3 maintains on a row now. I bought a 6 week countdown in class to try and keep my energy up so fingers crossed I have a loss this week :)

2.5 lbs off for me. A good loss but not as good as I had hoped for as I was über-good and had lots and lots of speed food! :watermelon: Anyway, it will be very challenging for me to achieve my April target but I will definately try to have another good loss next week. :)

2.5 lbs off for me. A good loss but not as good as I had hoped for as I was über-good and had lots and lots of speed food! :watermelon: Anyway, it will be very challenging for me to achieve my April target but I will definately try to have another good loss next week. :)

that is a great loss
my best loss what achieved when I had half a plate of speed food at every meal and did a lot of exercise on my exercise bike

good luck I was so surprised at that for me huge loss if I can do it anyone can :)

Can I ask you lovely lot who goes to group and who does it from home? Those who go to class do you always stay? Those who do from home do you use on-line or just know the plan and use your own scales?

I'm fighting with myself today. I've got my first PT session tomorrow and also desperate to re-join my old running club but I can't do it all, not for money or for the time and out of the 3 things its SW I dislike the most. I LOVE the plan and I'm confident I can do it alone (with your help of corse!) but I hate going to class.... What to do......

Lost 4lbs!

got my 3stone award and slimmer of the week!!

@Lucylu79 I go to group and I stay for the meeting. I have a good group now, alot of laughs, tips and general caring for each other.

If you think you can do it alone and you don't take inspiration from your group, then I would see how it goes and do from home. You can always re-join or find a nearer group to you when you think you are slipping. SW is great for that, they will always welcome you back and not shove it in your face that you came back xx

Well folks weigh in later!! Hoping to get my stone award!! then after that I have to re-evaluate SW weight losses as just found out I am pregnant!! Shocked is an understatement !! However, will stick to SW to help me.. it did me great so far!! In fact so happy I did it when I did it (at least I was eating healthy for most of my gigantic surprise!) xxx

Lost 4lbs!

got my 3stone award and slimmer of the week!!

@Lucylu79 I go to group and I stay for the meeting. I have a good group now, alot of laughs, tips and general caring for each other.

If you think you can do it alone and you don't take inspiration from your group, then I would see how it goes and do from home. You can always re-join or find a nearer group to you when you think you are slipping. SW is great for that, they will always welcome you back and not shove it in your face that you came back xx

Thankyou @Neveragain need to really think about it!

Well folks weigh in later!! Hoping to get my stone award!! then after that I have to re-evaluate SW weight losses as just found out I am pregnant!! Shocked is an understatement !! However, will stick to SW to help me.. it did me great so far!! In fact so happy I did it when I did it (at least I was eating healthy for most of my gigantic surprise!) xxx

Oh wow fantastic! I stuck with class up until 35 weeks and although I hated paying to gain every time It definately helped me make better choices than the 1st time. In my head it seems a lot but I have just over a stone to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight and my baby is 6 months old so It's all down to SW really!

Can I ask you lovely lot who goes to group and who does it from home? Those who go to class do you always stay? Those who do from home do you use on-line or just know the plan and use your own scales?

I'm fighting with myself today. I've got my first PT session tomorrow and also desperate to re-join my old running club but I can't do it all, not for money or for the time and out of the 3 things its SW I dislike the most. I LOVE the plan and I'm confident I can do it alone (with your help of corse!) but I hate going to class.... What to do......

I go to group on docs referal have stayed everyweek until last week when I had a panic attack - stayed and got weighed and went back to car
the friend I usually go with was on holiday
this week I am going on my own again but I AM staying
if you can find someone to go with thats great if not you will soon make friends - everyone there is on the plan and some are at target - there is so much knowledge that is shared - to me its really worth staying
H x

weigh in tomorrow
not really looking forward to it as had two amazing losses last week and week before - really hope I dont have a gain - its just a feeling
I have followed the plan just as I have been doing - I know we all get feelings like this from time to time - but I need to do well to ensure I get 5% loss for 2nd docs referral

Congratulations lovely!

Is this your first? xxxx

Updated chart, had an unexpected day off yesterday and didn't manage to get to the computer. I did however book a holiday for June!!

Sorry to see you go @Lucylu79 but we'll look forward to seeing you in May!

How is everyone else getting on?

Bit of confession time for me… I didn't weigh at my normal group last week and had put on 3lbs when I did weigh - I didn't want to acknowledge that I had a gain (*week) so I called a maintain. However this week I managed to lose 1lb and although i would have liked more I have to remember that my body always gains with *week and thats ok! Im not 100% sure i can make my target this month but I will certainly try my hardest to!
Went out for dinner last night and was 100% on plan with noodles chicken and veg for 3 syns and one small glass of wine. Bring on next week!

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 07.30.10.png

Back