April 2016 Challenge

right off to weigh in shortly
Sarah were are you going on holiday I am off to the middle of wales in June and cant wait for the peace and quiet

right off to weigh in shortly
Sarah were are you going on holiday I am off to the middle of wales in June and cant wait for the peace and quiet
We are going to Turkey end of June for a week, going where we went last year as we loved it so much. We went with friends last time but we are going on our own as they cant get time off work this early in the year. Cannot wait to get away. Last time I went i think id lost about 4stone in total and this time it will be 5.5 stone so I know I'm going to feel so much more confident! Only problem is I spent £40 on a swimming costume (I'm rather busty so most 'normal' ones don't fit right) and it doesn't fit anymore!! haha

I know I'm a bit late to the game and there's not much of April left so I want to set a very small goal of 2lbs to lose by May.

I just wanted to say that everyone here is very inspirational!
What day is your weigh day? Good luck! x

Fridays! Thank you <3
good luck for tomorrow then!!

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 12.54.11.png

I knew it I only did half a pound and yes I know that is off and its a pack of butter etc etc
however I know the effort I put in and it should have been a lot more might try a few sp days this week
need to look into a few recipes without pasta etc

I didnt do anything different to the last two weeks so no reason for the not very good loss
apart from the fact I am constipated so we will see what next week brings

and as you are all going to tell me at least its a loss

H xx

:woohoo:
Wow lost 4lb this week, absolutely amazed and delighted:D
Got my half stone award and slimmer of the week:0icanfly:
Ooops posted this in the March challenge earlier, I was too excited:eek:

@Sazmajig Another 3lbs off for me, YAY, def back on track, only another 0.8 lbs to reach my April target, good luck to all you other Friday weighers and everyone else of course, that spread sheet is looking impressive!

This hasn't been a great week to be trying to follow a plan and I've gained 2, pretty frustrated this morning :(

Hi, Sarah can you grey me out for Monday's weigh in and I'll stick with 2lb off in April. I've had a funny old week and will be having a glass of wine ( or 3 tonight) and have other bits and pieces happening. When I've done sw before and come off plan I have always felt guilty and then binged and beat myself up about it so I thought if I say to myself 'you are not a diet ninja but a normal human being and it's ok to treat yourself, you're worth it' then I'll be happier and get straight back on plan on Monday. Good luck everyone else and see ya on the May challenge :)

Some fab awards and losses guys - you are all spurring me on to shift as much as I can next week guys!

@hopes12 hope next week is a better one for you xx

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 08.32.06.png

We are going to Turkey end of June for a week, going where we went last year as we loved it so much. We went with friends last time but we are going on our own as they cant get time off work this early in the year. Cannot wait to get away. Last time I went i think id lost about 4stone in total and this time it will be 5.5 stone so I know I'm going to feel so much more confident! Only problem is I spent £40 on a swimming costume (I'm rather busty so most 'normal' ones don't fit right) and it doesn't fit anymore!! haha

oh have a great time
I am rather busty too and spent a fortune when I was about a 16 as I used to take my friends kids swimming had to go to a lingerie shop and get a tankini so top and bottom would fit - I got one that would roll right down - gave it away cos I thought I would never get in it again - now I am rather miffed
When I go to wales we go to same cottage in nowhere land can take the dogs beautiful walking and great garden with river - no internet no phone signal - only mother in law and daughter have landline number and I really cant wait - the only town thing we do is walking in parks for the dogs when we go to tescos and then the wool and willow festival :)

have a really great time and dont forget to go shopping before you go as it sounds like you might need new clothes with the extra weight loss

Back