April 2016 Challenge

Sarah you missed my half pound loss
can you add it please (almost wished I had not upped my target now as it might not be reached - oh well its all about stretching myself :)

This hasn't been a great week to be trying to follow a plan and I've gained 2, pretty frustrated this morning :(

have you written out what you had for the week? do you know where the blips are? do you go to group? just wondering if the plan was properly introduced to you.... how about your syns are they below 15 syns each day?
Sorry for the questions, I just didn't want to leave it without trying to see how we can help so you can get a loss :)

Can I ask you lovely lot who goes to group and who does it from home? Those who go to class do you always stay? Those who do from home do you use on-line or just know the plan and use your own scales?

I'm fighting with myself today. I've got my first PT session tomorrow and also desperate to re-join my old running club but I can't do it all, not for money or for the time and out of the 3 things its SW I dislike the most. I LOVE the plan and I'm confident I can do it alone (with your help of corse!) but I hate going to class.... What to do......

I used to go to group when I was in the UK but now do it at home. A couple of years ago I used online and found it really helpful for checking syns as the brands are all different here. This time I'm completely on my own and do miss being able to log on to check stuff but I just can't afford it at the minute. If you're confident with the plans I'm sure you'll be fine going it alone - how about subscribing to the magazine just to keep you 'in the loop'?

Hi, Sarah can you grey me out for Monday's weigh in and I'll stick with 2lb off in April. I've had a funny old week and will be having a glass of wine ( or 3 tonight) and have other bits and pieces happening. When I've done sw before and come off plan I have always felt guilty and then binged and beat myself up about it so I thought if I say to myself 'you are not a diet ninja but a normal human being and it's ok to treat yourself, you're worth it' then I'll be happier and get straight back on plan on Monday. Good luck everyone else and see ya on the May challenge :)
Diet ninja ha ha ha love it!!

have you written out what you had for the week? do you know where the blips are? do you go to group? just wondering if the plan was properly introduced to you.... how about your syns are they below 15 syns each day?
Sorry for the questions, I just didn't want to leave it without trying to see how we can help so you can get a loss :)

Thanks neveragain, I'm an online member, I know exactly where I went wrong at least, my husband is in the military and deployed this week plus i spent an unexpected day in a and e with my eldest so i lost 3 or 4 days to junk between various things in a rubbish week :)

Got a maintain this week - bit gutted about it as I was on plan all week, but I've been pretty ill and had some side effects from meds to treat the illness, which is the reason for the maintain.

going to try and smash it for my last weighin next sat so i can get my april goal - i'll be gutted if i can't get that pesky half a pound!

Got a maintain this week - bit gutted about it as I was on plan all week, but I've been pretty ill and had some side effects from meds to treat the illness, which is the reason for the maintain.

going to try and smash it for my last weighin next sat so i can get my april goal - i'll be gutted if i can't get that pesky half a pound!
Hope you're feeling better and good luck for next week x

I've just realised that today is my last weigh in for the April chart but it doesn't matter 'cos I've actually done it! First time I've hit a monthly target, 2.5lbs off this week :)

I'd only said to lose 5 and I've just noticed that the chart says 6 but it doesn't matter 'cos I've done that too :)

I've still got 1lb to lose and 1 week to do it, this morning my scales say I've already done it, so just have to try to add to it or maintain. Only 3 more lb to a new stone bracket :)

Hey guys - fab results Im loving how are chart is looking!

Well done @M Louise H for reaching your target this month - fantastic!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 07.32.32.png

for those that have updated in a while would you please let me know your results? If you want to be removed thats fine just let me know, equally if I don't hear from you and i have a few weeks results missing I will take you off so it reflects what we as a team have accomplished this month.

@Blondee @Merbkat @Munchkin_Em how have you guys been getting on the last couple of weeks?

@LunaLavalamp @Ro1sin @Wild Thing how did you do last week?

Last edited:
Hey guys - fab results Im loving how are chart is looking!

Well done @M Louise H for reaching your target this month - fantastic!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

View attachment 181511

for those that have updated in a while would you please let me know your results? If you want to be removed thats fine just let me know, equally if I don't hear from you and i have a few weeks results missing I will take you off so it reflects what we as a team have accomplished this month.

@Blondee @Merbkat @Munchkin_Em how have you guys been getting on the last couple of weeks?

@LunaLavalamp @Ro1sin @Wild Thing how did you do last week?
Hi Sarah, I think you must have missed my post where I had asked you to grey out my last weigh day ( today) as I was taking a diet break over the weekend. As it happened we had the sickness bug strike our house and I've ended up with a maintain so good news out of bad lol. Hoping May is my target month, well done MLouiseM x

sarah, can you grey me out for this week? I've cracked a filling and cant face going to group........cant even get an appointment until Wednesday either

@Sazmajig I was up a pound on Saturday.....Don't know whats happening this month Im just not seeing the results :(

1.5 lbs off today :).

I have not met my April target but hope I will get a better result in May :rolleyes:.

Back