April 2016 Challenge

So I called target last night, 4.5lbs off and I'm so happy! I also got slimmer of the week too which was a lovely extra.

I am now on a maintaining mission which will be a new challenge in itself.

Good luck Wednesday weighers xx
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 07.16.01.png

Tomorrow is my last weigh in for the month and I will not be continuing on in the may challenge. I am going to go at it alone.
I have surpassed April challenge already and so what ever I get tomorrow is another bonus.
Good luck everyone
Nooooo dont leave us, will miss you lovely. Good luck in may xxxx

:eek:Oh dear, my SW journey its so up and down: put on 1.5lb this week :(
I did go out for a meal for my daughter's birthday but thought I chose well with steak and jacket potato but guess it was those hidden syns: had no alcohol, just sparkling mineral water and no dessert.
Had a tiny bit of birthday cake that I had made! Guess I just can't get away with anything naughty, even if I try and make up for it the rest of the week:eek:
Have a bad week ahead this week but if I am going to put on I would rather have enjoyed doing it:)

Hi Sts last night at class that's 2 weeks running, don't know why I stayed the same last night as I had a good week. Really disheartened and not sure if I should keep going

congratulations on hitting target! well done lovely, amazing work :) xx
So I called target last night, 4.5lbs off and I'm so happy! I also got slimmer of the week too which was a lovely extra.

View attachment 181538

Hi Sts last night at class that's 2 weeks running, don't know why I stayed the same last night as I had a good week. Really disheartened and not sure if I should keep going

stick with it and keep going minnie! i STS at my last weigh in and i think it's because of some meds i was taking as i was ill that week but was within my daily syns and eating free and speed food etc. i decided to do an SP week this week to shake things up a bit, see if my body was just getting used to what it was having. try doing something new? also sometimes losses just take a while to show up on the scale... i had one week where i was good as gold but had my lowest loss (1.5lbs) but literally the day after weigh in my weight dropped another 2lb. keep going and i would say if you STS the next week, and there's been nothing like star week happening, then show your consultant your food diary and ask for some advice, there's all sorts of things they can recommend trying to see what's slowing things down xx

stick with it and keep going minnie! i STS at my last weigh in and i think it's because of some meds i was taking as i was ill that week but was within my daily syns and eating free and speed food etc. i decided to do an SP week this week to shake things up a bit, see if my body was just getting used to what it was having. try doing something new? also sometimes losses just take a while to show up on the scale... i had one week where i was good as gold but had my lowest loss (1.5lbs) but literally the day after weigh in my weight dropped another 2lb. keep going and i would say if you STS the next week, and there's been nothing like star week happening, then show your consultant your food diary and ask for some advice, there's all sorts of things they can recommend trying to see what's slowing things down xx

Thanks Hattie will give SP week a go and see what happens

View attachment 181538
That's fabulous news, congrats hunni. I'm considering calling target myself too, I'm about 5lb away but this last couple of weeks have been a struggle and I don't want it to become an obsession. I'll take a couple of days to think about it and decide before the May challenge starts X

View attachment 181538
Congratulations Sarah and well done :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::)

Sarah can you blank me out for today
I have a violent migraine so can't get to weighin as there is no one to drive me

Wish I hadn't changed my target now as I had reached it
Well at least I know
See you for the final results then in the May challenge

Good luck everyone still to weigh in

Cheers everyone, its certainly been a long time coming but I'm happy I'm finally here!

I did go out for a carver last night and did treat myself to a yorkie & dessert (shared!) taking the pressure off myself is the key thing here.

I am never going back to the girl i was before, and if i put on a couple of pounds i know how to shift it. Im not stressing now. Now is about toning up and just enjoying being me again.

@Aaleigha i have bona back to your old target as you did hit your months target and I don't want you being disappointed - you smashed it! xxx

Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 08.17.37.png

Sarah that is kind and it stops me messing up the great progress of the 'group'

I was happy and when I weighed at home I thought I would do it but there was no way I could get there today

Sarah that is kind and it stops me messing up the great progress of the 'group'

I was happy and when I weighed at home I thought I would do it but there was no way I could get there today
not worried about how it reflects on our progress, I want you to be happy with your result! And you smashed your first target which is important to acknowledge! xxx

Back