April 2016 Challenge

Hi Saz, youve popped holidaygirls weigh in by my name :) 3lb off for me this week, thank you
sorry lovely!

ignore my last comment @Holidaygirl10 I've officially lost it!!

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 10.21.23.png

Hi Saz, youve popped holidaygirls weigh in by my name :) 3lb off for me this week, thank you

Haha I wish! Well done to you

@Sazmajig Mark me down for another 2.6 lbs off please.

What amazing losses guys! Love love love that so many of us had hit our April target! If you haven't quite made it don't worry you can smash it in May and just think each week/month is getting closer to your end goal. We can do it!!

image.jpeg

Hi everyone, I've called my target at 9st 13lb. Although I'd like to lose a bit more I'm taking the pressure (and guilt) off myself. I will be popping back to other forums on here so I'll still see how you are all getting on. Thanks for all your help and support I couldn't have and probably wouldn't have been able to have done it without you :)

Hi everyone, I've called my target at 9st 13lb. Although I'd like to lose a bit more I'm taking the pressure (and guilt) off myself. I will be popping back to other forums on here so I'll still see how you are all getting on. Thanks for all your help and support I couldn't have and probably wouldn't have been able to have done it without you :)
Sounds like a good plan lovely! We will miss you but pop by and let us know how you are getting on xxx

scrap that I've just seen i added it to the last graph, no idea where it went this time! All back to normal now!

Congrats on target! Well done you

Back