April 2017 Challenge

3lbs gain, which I'm over the moon about as I've just had 2 weeks in the Caribbean (was expecting about 12)

I'd like to try this month too please

I weigh in on Saturday and my target is 14lbs

1/4/17 - lost 6.5lbs
8/4/17 -
15/4/17 -
22/4/17 -
29/4/17 -

Last edited:
Hi All, So I weighed this morning and am down 3.8lbs - I think I misunderstood the timing of this challenge though ..... last week was my first week of SW and I was counting it still as March. When I put my target as 6 lbs for April that was starting from today (4 week, 1.5 a week) so if it is OK I would prefer not to record todays loss as part of April. Would it be OK to put be down as zero? or STS? of just nothing for today? and then I start my April challenge next Monday? Hope that is not a problem.

Lost 0.5lb. A bit gutted as I thought I'd done really well this week but I guess a loss is a loss.

Hi,

Hope its not late to join..
My weigh in day is Friday..
Would like a total loss of 4..

Thanks

Can I join? Sorry - I onky jsut found this challenge. I weigh on a Saturday, and I'm aiming for a 6lb loss this month. I've no holidays this month.

Uh oh! Had a busy last couple of days and ended up having a couple of take-always ( which I really enjoyed lol) so I have had my first gain :angeldevil: I've put on 2lb eek x

Hi,
I didn't weigh myself last week.. so..
This is the weight compared to the week before..

I've gained 2lbs.....
I will start from here though..
Good luck to all..

Hi all im new to the and have only just found this challenge ! Any chance I can get involved?

My weigh day is- (change to Tuesday)
My goal is - 18lb
No holidays planned as of yet!

Last edited:
2.5lbs off for me this week :)

Back