April 2018 Challenge

Thanks - you too - I'll need it based on past performance ;)

1523618109302.png

Thanks - you too - I'll need it based on past performance ;)

I am the same, the pizza I had the other day worked out at 46.5 syns! :eek::eek: That is the reason I didn't lose this week!

I am the same, the pizza I had the other day worked out at 46.5 syns! :eek::eek: That is the reason I didn't lose this week!

Well you did better than me - counting went out of the window past a certain point :( but I have been on plan since Tues!

Well you did better than me - counting went out of the window past a certain point :( but I have been on plan since Tues!

Well hopefully you can pull it back! :eating: Good Luck xx

Thanks!

1lb loss for me this week, and got my 9 stone award. Off on holiday next week, and not back until the 2nd week in May, so will probably miss the next challenge. Thanks for this Sarah Have a great month everyone. Claire x

1lb loss for me this week, and got my 9 stone award. Off on holiday next week, and not back until the 2nd week in May, so will probably miss the next challenge. Thanks for this Sarah Have a great month everyone. Claire x
Congratulations and very well done on your tremendous achievement Claire!:sw126::0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner:

Wishing you all the best and I hope you have a fantastic holiday!

OmG Tristar, 9 stones? :classic_eek: That's impressive and so inspiring. What an achievement :0clapper:. Have a fabulous holiday :classic_smile:

Wow that's amazing - you really deserve your holiday - hope you have a great time :)

Thank you Sarah for taking time to update

Thanks again Sarah

Hope you have a loss next week GaGirl - did to switch to SW today?

Gutted STS this week. No idea what's going on my weights bouncing about 1 day to the next 😢
I know it’s frustrating...In my experience STS means I’m still on track and normally will have a loss the following week. Hang in there.

Hello WI day for me and 1lb down. It’s coming off very slowly as I am not focused

Gutted STS this week. No idea what's going on my weights bouncing about 1 day to the next 😢

Oh - that's so frustrating - a week of dieting can feel like an age (well to me at least) hope you can soldier on - the weight'll come off in the end.

Back