March 2019 Challenge

Can i join in a little late? Would settle for 5lbs loss this month. Joined in Feb and not lost a jot. Can't seem to stick to plan all the way to the end of the day. Will make an extra effort for next 2.5weeks.

Gentle reminder for everyone that hasn't posted to pop your weigh ins on the thread. Thanks x

well done everyone, and have a great week
Claire x

Attachments

• marchal.png
    marchal.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
Weigh in was Sunday. Down 4lbs which I was thrilled with. It wasn't in a week mind as been a bit longer since I last weighed in. Spent so long not budging it's nice to see a change.

-1 again

Was far to ambitious with this month target
Well done, I'm not gonna make my target either, my loss is slow too, do well here and there, then STS, then gain, story of my life, sometimes I understand why, other times have no idea!!! That is why it is great to do a food diary cos you can always review your plan and add extras or take away stuff. My mini goal is 2lbs this week but I genuinely struggle to achieve that on a week to week basis. A loss is a loss so very well done to you and keep going :):):)

Didnt weigh last week, didnt go to group as wasnt well put on 0.5lb over 2 weeks. Why is cough mixture and lemsips etc so high in syns? Just not fair haha. Disregarded those though as needed them

Well done everyone. Good luck for the last week in March. Lets do this
Claire

Attachments

• marchal.png
    marchal.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 14
Can't make my WI today, good luck to everyone else for rest of month.

Hiya, not sure if you're aware (sorry if you are), that you can weigh in at any group, doesn't have to be your usual day and time. Just do a search online, and you can just walk in to any group. Hope this helps x

Back