April Challenge!!!!!

kerry2285

Silver Member
Its that time of the month guys and onto our next monthly challenge!!!

Now going into the 4th month of the year and feel like its been a little wobbly the last few weeks......

I have decided that April is going to be THE month for us all to hit our targets and loose that weight :D

If you fancy joining us please copy and paste the list and add your name to the bottom and how much you would like to aim to loose through out April. Everyone is welcome, the more the better!!! If we stick together and keep each other motived maybe we can really smash our targets this month!!!!

Everyones welcome and would love any tips or pointers to keep us all on track!

I weigh in on Sundays and my first will be Sunday 4th of April. So if we start from this date it takes us right to the end of April.

So Monday W/I's start on 5th April
Tuesdays 6th April and so on!
How does this sound everyone?

Here's the start of this months list:

Kerry - 8lbs

(If I have missed anything, my appologies!!)

Hi! I'd like to join in with the challenge please!!!

I'd like to lose 8lbs also, maybe a bit hopeful with that one... but I'm gonna go for it anyway!!!

Have just recently come off a VLCD and I'm trying my hand at healthy eating and cycling/walking, try and lose the rest!

So:

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs

Ill be joining this one....
hope i can do it... (heres got everything crossed.)

Good Luck Everyone.

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.

hi people
i would like to join in aswell if thats ok?
i'm doing slimming world and my weigh in is on a monday

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs

good luck!

Count me in please. i know I have just started but I want to pledge at least 1 stone for April.

Hey!

Welcome to all the new people who are joining us for April!
JakkiG - have added you to the list.

TJ - your doing great with the weight loss so im sure you can smash your target this month!

Fingers and toes crossed for you Kes - ive not met any of my targets this year so far but hoping to change that in april!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs

I'll join too if that's ok and I'll hope for 8 pounds.

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs

I'll join, going to try and lose 12lbs in april!

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs

Hi everyone and good luck :D , I'm in for this one and will hopefully stick to it too after a terrible terrible few months...*bows head in shame*

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs

I'm in.

I have a busy first 2 weeks of April, I will be away in Spain then come back for a wedding, so will play it safe and go for a 7lb loss please :D

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs
soocermom = 7lbs

Id love to drop a little bit more. But in reality I think I have to aim for maintenance this month. Will see what I shall be maintaining on Thursday morning.

This is a fantastic idea, so the aim is to compete against other forum members to loosing your maximum amount of weight.

Its not a competition, we just give each other encouragement and have a weekly W/I.

We each set ourselves a target for the end of the month and hopfully hit it.

Feel free to join and set your own personal target that you would like to meet/beat by the end of April.

Not long til the month begins! So good luck and welcom to all the new people :)

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs
soocermom = 7lbs
x Alex x -TBC

not going to be too over ambitious this month, my start weigh in will be saturday 3rd april and i will set my target depending on what i weigh

I would really like to take part, but before I set a target I need to ask a stupid question.

As I am going to be weighing in on a Friday my start date would be Friday 9th April and not Friday 2nd April, so only 3 weeks. I am understanding that right?

i think so but im starting on the 3rd coz otherwise ill have to wait until the 10th and i dont want to wait that long

I would really like to take part, but before I set a target I need to ask a stupid question.

As I am going to be weighing in on a Friday my start date would be Friday 9th April and not Friday 2nd April, so only 3 weeks. I am understanding that right?

I weigh in on a Friday too but I am going to start from this weeks weigh in, ie the 2nd of April.

KB x

I'll go for 8-9lb.

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs
soocermom = 7lbs
x Alex x -TBC
Wasted Ink - 8-9lb

I weigh in on a Friday too but I am going to start from this weeks weigh in, ie the 2nd of April.

KB x

Thanks, I will go from today as well. I am going to make my target slightly higher than I would have as this is my first week of starting back on slimming world so hoping for a bigger loss so I am going to go for 12 lbs.

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs
soocermom = 7lbs
x Alex x -TBC
Wasted Ink - 8-9lb
Mrs.J - 12lbs

I'll give it a go, should make me think about what I put in my mouth....

I'll target 10lbs (eep) starting today (weigh Fridays)

Kerry - 8lbs
AaronC - 8lbs
Krystle (kes)- 8-10lbs.
sian -6lbs
TJ ~ 7lbs
JakkiG - 14lbs
KittyBling- 8lbs
chickydee - 12lbs
sa89 - 10lbs
soocermom = 7lbs
x Alex x -TBC
Wasted Ink - 8-9lb