April Challenge

Thanks :) it's gonna be a loss but not sore how much? Any loss is good by me though :) hoping for 2-3lbs

fabolous -0.2 for me :p :p :p

dextermummy - 14lb (4 lost, 10lb to go)
marier1986 - 14lb (0 lost, 14lb to go)
nicolae - 8lb (0 lost, 8lb to go)
Bigbluepenguin - 14lb (0 lost, 14lb to go)
Emmie - 8lb (2 lost, 6 to go)
SamathaJones - 14lbs (0 lost, 14lbs to go)
tweekedgirl - 2.5lbs (0 lost, 2.5lbs to go)

Madmuppet - 10lbs(0 lost, 10lbs to go)
cherryheart - 10lbs (0 lost, 10lbs to go)
Mandlegrot - 8lbs (0 lost, 8lbs to go)
aniauk83 - 9lbs (0.2 lost, 8.8lbs to go)
gemagems - 14lbs (0 lost, 14 to go)
RawrGirl - 7lbs (0 lost, 7 to go)
Lass321 - 7lb (0 lost, 7 to go)
Naomi - 10lb (0lb lost, 10lb to go)

dextermummy - 14lb (4 lost, 10lb to go) marier1986 - 14lb (1 lost, 13lb to go)
SamathaJones - 14lbs (0 lost, 14lbs to go) tweekedgirl - 2.5lbs (0 lost, 2.5lbs to go) Madmuppet - 10lbs(0 lost, 10lbs to go) cherryheart - 10lbs (0 lost, 10lbs to go) Mandlegrot - 8lbs (0 lost, 8lbs to go)
aniauk83 - 9lbs (0 lost, 9lbs to go)

1lb loss this week which I'm really happy with as had a 'naughty' Easter weekend. Hoping for a 3lb loss for next week - fingers crossed!!

Well done Marie - great to have a loss after a 'naughty weekend' lol :)

Ahhh thank you :) I want next week to be a great loss so exercising lots and eating really well. Circuit training class tonight - I won't be able to walk by the weekend!! Ha ha xx

Fabulous ladies. Lots of lovely losses - that's what I like to see. I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm heading the right way again this week :)

I dont want to get on the scales on Monday :( its totm and ive stuck to plan (mostly) but i have a really bad weekend coming up! (well great weekend but bad food/drink lol) OH taking me out for a meal on Friday and a 50th on Sat night. And i havnt flexisynned at all :rolleyes: oh well whatever happens, happens :)

I feel you pain Emmie - I have been 100% and not looking like losing anything this week - though I have till Monday so fingers crossed. I have a planned weekend off plan next weekend so will gain then. Aaargh!

marie u have to update result from the last summary post cause otherwise u will lose someones updates.

I update again
marier1986 - 14lb (1 lost, 13lb to go)
Mandlegrot - 8lbs (0 lost, 8lbs to go)

I cannae believe it!! 6.5lbs off tonight. Absolute shock - never had a loss like that! So have smashed most of this month's target...I am aiming for 2-3 off next week which will meet my target and get me my 2 stone award which will be lovely. After that I might reset my April target but I might just see how it goes as I have a few events towards the end of the month which might throw me off for a night or two. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow and the weekend, great losses so far!

Mandlegrot - 8lbs (6.5lbs lost, 1.5lbs to go)

I cannae believe it!! 6.5lbs off tonight. Absolute shock - never had a loss like that! So have smashed most of this month's target...I am aiming for 2-3 off next week which will meet my target and get me my 2 stone award which will be lovely.

Wow- that is fab. What's your secret? I only popped on to see if you've updated and I'm really glad I did.

You rule! April challenge rules!! Now throw some lucky loss-dust my way.

Wow- that is fab. What's your secret? I only popped on to see if you've updated and I'm really glad I did.

You rule! April challenge rules!! Now throw some lucky loss-dust my way.

My secret? Ermmm go vegan and deny the existence of Easter and chocolatey stuff and eat fruit instead? I am sure that's not all of it - I had been sort of 'off-plan' for about a month due to holidays and subsequent bankruptcy meaning i had to eat really cheap food for the week when I got back - I put on 5 lbs in 10 day which is disguisting! But its now all gone plus some, I can't believe it! It took me 3 weeks to get my xmas gain of 4.5 off so not sure what's worked so well this time round. I have been eating lots of SE Asian food - I used to live out there and adore the local food, eat it more than western food. Maybe this has helped? Lots of superspeed spices, limes, chilli, green veg plus I've been weighing out rice portions of 60g rather than just pouring it into a pot and eating it all. I am a carb monster and have been trying to be a little more cautious with them so this must have helped me also.

Am sure you can smash it this week too - put yourself into the zone! Your losses are amazing so far :) I can't wait to get into the 13's next week!

PS lots of green tea/fruit tea/chai with no sugar/milk. No alcohol!! Haven't done much by the way of exercise the last week, strangely, although have done a lot of pottering about at work. I've drank lots of water. Cut down on snacks between meals. More fruit/salad/veg :)

I cannae believe it!! 6.5lbs off tonight. Absolute shock - never had a loss like that! So have smashed most of this month's target...I am aiming for 2-3 off next week which will meet my target and get me my 2 stone award which will be lovely. After that I might reset my April target but I might just see how it goes as I have a few events towards the end of the month which might throw me off for a night or two. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow and the weekend, great losses so far!

Amazing loss!!!!!! Well done you :) keep in the zone and you'll smash next weeks weigh in too. Xx

omg well done!! amazing

i update myself, -0.6 :D

Mandlegrot - 8lbs (6.5lbs lost, 1.5lbs to go)
aniauk83 - 9lbs (0.8 lost, 8.2lbs to go)

Woohoo!! How do you weigh in aniauk? weekly/every few days? How is low carb working for you? i couldn't live without them personally but I also know now that I must limit my carbs too.

Back