Awesome in April weightloss challenge - all welcome.

dextermummy

Silver Member
So, March was a Disaster (capital D) for me. I was lazy and greedy and put on 8lb!!! Back on it with a vengance today and determined to make april awesome. I'm comitting to eating good nutritious food to the amount of no more than 1600cal a day, go wild with my kettlebell at least 3 times a week and get a minimun of 2 runs a week in. The aim for this month is to shift those pesky 8lbs (gawd how I hate losing the same weight twice!) and (even more importantly) I WILL have a loss every week! Weigh in on mondays.

Who's joining me?

Dextermummy - target 8lb, 0lb lost, 8lb to go

Go on then, I'll join you. 8lb is a stretch for me for one month but I will try. I am a metric girl so that will be 3.65 kg. At April 1st I am 79.2kg so looking for 75.5kg by May 1st

Brillant well done. How far have you got on C25K so far?

Nope, I got C25K a few years ago but kept trying day one. I may try again when I can comfortably walk about 8k and I fit back into my sports bra:oops:. Big boobs and running don't go together,

Hello! I haven't abandoned this thread honest! Glad to have some company. I'm very happy to report a 6lb loss today. Happy but I don't deserve it. I definitely haven't been good enough to warrant it. I think it just shows how full of food and water weight I must have been last weigh in from all the naughties. As I've pledged to lose each week, and Boots weighs in round pounds, I'm increasing my target to 9lb. Would be lovely to have to increase it again next week so gonna be working on that.

Well done on the loss GaGirl. Dead on track for target. What day do you weigh tipperary?

Dextermummy - target 9lb, 6lb lost, 3lb to go
GaGirl -target 8lb, 2lb lost, 6lb to go
tipperary - target 8lb (3.65 kg), 0lb/kg lost, 8lb/3.65kg to go

Wasn't sure which unit you wanted to record here in tipperary so feel free to alter it.

Happy losing ladies!

tipperary - target 8lb (3.65 kg), 0lb/kg lost, 8lb/3.65kg to go
Wasn't sure which unit you wanted to record here in tipperary so feel free to alter it.
!

I am a Friday weigher and only on week 2, week one gave me a loss of 1.3kg and was last day of March so not counted for this challenge. I do actually weigh every day (it keeps me motivated and better able to make adjustments) but Friday is the only one officially recorded. I am on track for a loss so hopefully no blips between now and Friday morning.

Well done on a 6lb loss, amazing

Dextermummy - target 10lbs, 8lb lost, 3lb to go
GaGirl -target 8lb, 4lb lost, 4lb to go
tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 1.3kg lost,2.35kg to go

Updated you ladies from the Wemitt thread (hope that's okay and I've got it right).
Lost 2lb today which I'll admit I was a little disappointed. I was sooo good last week. I honestly couldn't have given more but it is what it is. Onwards and downwards. On the plus side I did my measurements again and have lost an entire inch of my waist this past week and well as close to an inch on both thighs (thank you kettlebells). Also upped my target as still planning on a loss each week in April.

Editing to add a massive positive for the record. I am now the lowest weight I've been for 16 years!!!

tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 1.3kg lost,2.35kg to go
Editing to add a massive positive for the record. I am now the lowest weight I've been for 16 years!!!

That's amazing, I seem on track for a loss this week but anything could happen...fingers crossed for Friday

Wine for me too, just one glass and it was planned well in advance. I was reading a diet advice book and it said that don't binge on "treats" and then make up for it by exercise or abstinence but plan it I advance and make up for it beforehand.

I'll see your wine and raise you a jumbo battered sausage, chips and curry sauce. I did run in the morning and spent all afternoon gardening though (I hate gardening!!) so it miiiight balance out.

Weighing in a day early and another 1.3kg lost. Though medically off swimming and walking for the next week so not anticipating a good number next week

tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 2.6kg lost, 1.1kg to go

Just realised I wont be able to weigh in tomorrow as boots is closed. Gives me an extra day to work off my naughties from earlier in the week. Hope everyoneis having a good easter (I'm at work!)

Hardly worth the wait but I'll take it after my.midweek excess. 1lb down.

Dextermummy - target 10lbs, 9lb lost, 3lb to go
tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 2.6kg lost, 1.1kg to go

I'm up 0.4kg after spending a weekend in hospital. BUT it doesn't count until Fridays official weigh in. Hopefully I can have it down again.
Well done, a 1lb is a 1lb and still a great loss.

Weighed in today instead of yesterday and happy to report a 700g loss

tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 3.3kg lost, 0.4kg to go

Is it cheating to join you when I'm doing lighter life? I'm thinking, I lost 5 lbs this week, so I'd only need to lose another 3..? Or perhaps I should wait for the next challenge?

Yay to being included - booo to the weight gain - poor you - I feel miserable when I gain weight xxxx love to you xxxx

I am finding that one of the most important things is to see why you gained the weight, at least then you know what needs to change.
One week left to.

Can we do it.......YES WE CAN

:thankyouthankyou:Yayyyy, I did it. A 600g loss today brings me to my target for the month (with two days to spare)

tipperary - target 3.65 kg, 3.9kg lost, Target reached

Back