Arcade

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Anyone know how to turn off the sound in the arcades, without tutning off the sound of your PC? Is that possible?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    I just turn the dial on my speakers so I can't hear the arcade sounds. Have yours got a little dial?

4. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I can't play some of the games without the sound on.......:eek:

5. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Oooh no! The sound just annoys me sometimes! I need to concentrate lol! :D:rolleyes:

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Yeah, but then I lose my music which I was trying to avoid....so it looks like some games you can turn it off, and others you just have to listen to it.

7. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Oh sorry.....I don't have any music on as our pc is in the sitting room and the tv is always on. :eek:

All those plip-plop sounds really annoy me on some of the games lol!:rolleyes:

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    i dont think you can love.. cos its diff for each game. some you can.. and some you cant.. im addicted to tetris.. but i always have my music on.. and michaels always like "whats that noise.. its soo annoying.. turn it off" and i just cant.. lol.. grrr.. but im glad we have an arcade.. so i guess i can put up with it.. hehe..

x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.