Are daily PP points important?

KoKo88

Silver Member
I know if you don't use them you loose them but how many do you have to use?

I have 8 out of 41 left which is a big allowance - not sure if that will make a massive difference?

You should.really try and eat them all as it can hinder your weight loss if you don't. The other day i realised i had 10 points still left so i had an aero and a can of doctor pepper so you could have some treats or failing that use them up in other meals. Eg use semi skimmed not skimmed milk, just regular oil not spray, full fat cheese or salad dressing that sort of thing. Bulks meals out.

I typiclly have nothing in - food shop comes tomorrow hurrahh!!

I'll have a rummage through the cupcards and see if theres and stray biscuits!

Good plan. If not, one day won't do any harm, just try and get a bit closer the rest of the week.

How long have you been doing pp for?

lol i have that problem sometimes.... well quite frequently.... where you look in the cupboard and have no food. i went to poundland today and got some WW Crisps, Biscuits (sweet and savoury), Crackers, Cake slices..... so when i have a few free points in the evening ..... i now have low pp foods i can choose from to use up a few pp's ! :D

Yesterday was my first day. Found some doritos so had those and made up the rest of my daily points.

Ooohh I forgot Poundland stock ww stuff, we have a poundstretcher but im sure they do a few bits too! x

i couldnt stock up on loads of treats its too much temptation

Back