Are my allowed to do this while taking the shakes?

Naxain

Hey,

Tomorrow I'm going to start taking these shakes,

Are my allowed to eat toast while on this diet? The bread is healthy.

Can I drink juice/sodas while taking these?

Also, what are the dangers and what should I stay away from?

no, nothing at all, no toast, no food in fact, no juice no soda, just the shakes, water, and coffee/tea with sweeteners and no milk, green tea, peppermint tea allowed just not the fruit based ones x

but if you making some I will have mine with lurpak and crunchy peanut butter lol xxx

What about flavoured water? And what happens if I do eat just toast with them?

no, no flavoured water, but bog standard water, or sparkling water, and the whole aim of lipotrim is to get you into ketosis, which is no carbs so toast will ruin it, some people do more of a maintenance diet which i think is two shakes and a meal, but you would have to look that up or ask as i am on total food replcement and not sure how that works, but it will still be a no carb meal, so the toast is out of here i am afraid xx

No flavoured water, if you eat you won't go into ketosis and will be hungry all the time, this might not be the diet for you

but now i want toast and peanut butter lol xx

Your pharmacist should have explained all about this TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT diet before selling you a single shake. I would suggest that you go back to them before thinking about starting this extremely difficult diet to ensure it really is for you.

hmmmmmm yes could easily go for that, but I am a burnt toast person, love it cremated, and has to be eaten hot, hate cold toast!

I love my toast cremated and hot as well cant understand people who eat toast that is still white with only a tiny bit of colour

I love my toast cremated and hot as well cant understand people who eat toast that is still white with only a tiny bit of colour

my eldest likes it like that, its not even toast, just hard bread yuck yuck yuck

I think you need to do a bit more reading on Lipotrim and/or speak to your chemist as you seem to be misinformed about the nature of this diet. :(

Thanks ladies... now i'm on first day of refeed and craving lovely hot toast with melted butter and marmite.... thank God I'm in work and far away from my kitchen!!!

Thanks ladies... now i'm on first day of refeed and craving lovely hot toast with melted butter and marmite.... thank God I'm in work and far away from my kitchen!!!
lol sorry Clo, I am a marmite hater so does nothing for me, now, I could go for a toasted hot cross bun with chocy philly on.........mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm xx

Back