Are the packs tasty?

svincent

Hi Im going ot be starting the diet in the new year. Are the packs REALLY tasty.. do you look forward to eating them?

Hey! The soups are lovely! Haven't had one I haven't liked yet (I'm on day 5). Think my Fav is the chicken & mushroom soup. Tastes like a pot noodle! The shakes aren't too bad either, I didnt like the cookies and cream one, thought it was vile! Lol. But the choc ones just like milkshake :) haven't tried the porridge yet but I will be getting some Monday for next week. X

I also am a fan of the chicken and mushroom soup and the banana shake is ok. I'm not a fan of the porridge. The consistency and aftertaste made me gag. On my first day I managed to finish it all but today I ended up leaving half which I know isn't good. Just try a mix of them all, that's what I'm hoping to do x

I must admit I do look forward to my hot chocalate at supper time. That's what gets me through the day. I have the soups too some taste a little powdery at first but you get used to that. It's just trial and error with them all x

Hi and congrats on choosing to do the CD. Whether you like the packs or not is really dependant on your tastes - if you look across this forum you'll see how varied tastes are. I despise the soups and porridges, but like most of the shakes and bars. It would be a good idea to try a varied selection your first week or so, if you don't like something my CDC exchanges so hopefully yours will too and you won't be stuck with anything.

Good luck, Heidi

personally i dont like the soups they taste powdery to me... the choc mint is lovelllyyyy.... but my faves are the chocolate tetra packs- they are so good.. have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow and ive ordered the bars- ive heard good things about them so hopefully will be yummy

Back