Are there any ex lipotrimmers on here?

Yasmine

One last chance
Or anyone who was on a VLCD diet?

I would love to know your experience on following weight watchers? were you still able to not put any on since you are allowed chocolate and stuff like that?

Hi Yasmine,
I'm a stray from LT!
I only started WW on Monday 1st June though, so no help to you re how it is about keeping weight off etc.
Ypo've done really well and your pics are fantastic! :clap::clap:

Thanks Cathy. How are you finding weight watchers?

Well it's all a bit new at the moment, but I'm sticking to it and writing everything in my tracker.
I know we're not supposed to get weighed at home, but I have and can see a difference already! When did you join?

I haven't. It's just I saw the flexibility of it and I wanted to try it for myself. Following the guidlines and rules of WW at home.

A lot of food has the WW number points on them, so I thought it would be pretty simple to follow.

I tried calorie counting, but I end up worrying so much. If I exceed 1000 calories I start to worry about it, thus resulting in my bing and sudden fear of food.

I'm fine now and getting back on track, but I need to find a method of watching my weight without fear or restriction.

I have just decided yesterday to go back to weight watchers. I did it a couple of years ago and lost 4 st but as always put 3 of it back on. I started Lipotrim a couple of weeks ago but found it very difficult and after sticking to it through very difficult times I have lost only 3lbs in my 2nd week!!! Gutted!!! I can lose that on ww so have decided to go back to it (at least i can eat). I have all the info at home so have started straight away but will go to the meeting on Monday - I will let you all know how it goes.........

Do whatever makes you happy :), I'm sure you'll lose the weight again with no problem.

Oh thank you so much! that would be very helpful :hug99:

Back