Are there any teams starting in June that I could in with please....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I am a newbie, this is my 2nd week and I was lucky enough to lose 7lbs in my first week, and I was wondering if there is a team starting in May - and if I could in on it please, I really want to lose my weight THIS time....and joining a group could be the extra incentive that I need to keep me going, many thanks.

me too donnie!! have been doing sw for 4 weeks now and i love it!

Oh crumbs!!!! another Senior Moment it should have read team's starting in JUNE, what am I like, LOL...

Henna you have done so well in 4 weeks, well done you, I love the diet too, I was with WW for years and I became brain washed to count everything and the points were taking over my life, but now I am getting more into the SW diet I am really loving it, and so much to eat too, I have to keep checking my handbook to make sure it is right.

Let's hope there is an opening in a team for us, love to you, Donnie X

Same here Donnie! I'd like to join a team too. It'll give me etra motivation i think :)

can we not make our own team? how does the team thing work? thanks for the encouragement donnie it really does make a difference! well done to you for losing 7lbs in you first week that really is fantastic.

Thanks Donnie. I joined Team FFF, I think you have to go into the thread of the team you want to join and someone should get back to you. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

I'm interested too ladies, this weds will be my first WI xx

You're more than welcome to join Weighty Mateys... please see the new June thread and I can add you in :) x

Back