• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Are there new books coming soon?

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
what does yours look like? think theres new cookbooks coming, as the Italian is down to £2.95 and the weekdays is down to £3.95.. but all the other stuff was available at full price today.

G: 9st7lb
I can give you back your old one if you want, till the new one comes out - think its the 2008 one you gave me. Let me know and i will sort out getting it to you.

Remember, I can also get you fruities etc when I am up (next weekend) to save you paying the postage (what with me being a gold member....best not stand on their scales mind!!!)

Ooohhh a Fruitie supplier ;) One of the MANY things I cant wait to have again... Id love it you could get me Licquorice Fruities - LOTS of them :giggle:

Im being bloody minded about my books lol I loaned them to my oldest friend who has totally ignored my birthday this year.... I just dont want to phone or text her as I KNOW she'll say 'Oh Ive been meaning to phone you' Ive dug my heels in and want to see how long itll take her to get back in touch lol

G: 9st7lb
That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, m'lady....:p:p

consider it done on the fruities front - I will check when there is a class and get my lardy bott along there before the weekend.

Must arrange a rendezvous over the weekend then - have asked Jen for any free slots in her social calendar.;)

I know it is Rosie but shes been a dead loss for years, she stays one street away from mum, her parents are in the same street but she cant get a birthday card to me?? She didnt even text!! Weve been friends since we were 14 and I just feel too much is a one way street. I want to see now how long itll take her to contact me, what she says and if she even acknowledges my birthday.

Last time we arranged a girls night out, we were due to meet at 1945 and she phoned at 1930 when I was on my way to the restaurant with Jen to say she was ill :rolleyes: Hopeless, absolutely hopeless, and Im just fed up making excuses for her

Hmmmmmm seem to have gone slightly off topic there :rotflmao:

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 12st11lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 9st1lb(41.5%)
My shopping is guide is quite old (has oranges on the front). Do the new guides have the Basics ranges in? I was hoping other shops like Aldi/Netto/Lidl might start appearing in them too, and I shop between alot of the shops

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 3
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Slimming World Off Topic 2
Book Club 3