Are you always cold?

Ther must be something to this cos i do weight watchers and when i'm having a good week i always feel really cold-is it something to do with number of calories cos i know you burn more keeping warm??

My husband said to me yesterday, the reason I am cold is because I am not eating enough calories for my body to heat itself. I did find today that if I walk the dog or do 200 steps on my cross trainer (which only takes about 2 minutes) I warm up.....

When I was on LL they said it was because you're not eating loads of calories your body prioritises (sp) it's jobs, and keeping your skin warm isn't top of the list, also your hands and feet get colder. I don't mind too much it means I get to snuggle closer on the sofa with husband!

every cloud...

H

Another one here that is always cold.

I always used to be hot... now I am often at the point of freezing and sometimes have to put layers on ...

I find Im colder in the evenings maybe because its when Im relaxing whereas in the day usually running around ...

At least we know we are all in the same boat and not alone x

I am always cold since being on this diet - when typing I feel like my hands are going to drop off lol xxx

im exactly the same freeeezing all the time i thought i was due to loosing sum pounds ha x

Im always bleeding freezing! To the point where ive had to get a heater under my desk at work - which then leads to everyone else complaining its too hot! i have to wear tights under my jeans and thermal socks and vests! I look like mitchelin man!

The one annoying thing is that the colder I feel the warmer my husband seems to be!:rolleyes: I'm shivering, while he's got the door open...or I'm burying myself under the bedcovers while he's got the fan on!

we've been thinking about getting one of those 'tuvets' have you seen them? a duvet thats summer weight one half and winter the other so you can both be right in bed

Cold??

I think it's due to our thyroids slowing down a fraction while our bodies adjust to less food. I wonder if there are long term CDers who can tell us whether it's alwasy the same or whether things improve as we go on.

Back