Argggggh!!

Reedster

Got my weigh in Thursday and i'm so nervous i'm not going to have lost much if any....I've had another terrible weekend, i seem to do great all week but as soon as it hits the weekend there's no stopping me!! :cry:. Need to sort it out!!x

keep focused and dont worry just wait and see and if not happy it will give you something to aim for next time .. stay positive x

Thanks, your right. Just keep doing so well and feeling really proud of myself then just blow it all over a couple days. whatever the scales say on Thursday i've deffo gotta sort it out and stop kidding myself that weekend's don't count.x

I find the weekends hard as well. Hopefully the weather will get better and i can do more with the children,like walks and bike rides will be much easier then. xxx

I know but it just seems for me i use anything as an excuse, last weekend it was lovely so i walked to the beach with the kids it's at least an hours walk, but then when i got there i had a massive fattening picnic...then the next day it was still nice so we had a BBQ. This weekend it's been cold so i had some friends round for a drink and had a takeaway.....oh dear ,lol oh well i suppose we've go to learn by our mistakes and hopefully judging how guilty and bloated i feel now i've finally learnt by mine....fingers crossed.x

It's hard saying no :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you, well i managed to lose 10lbs which was my goal so that has cheered me up and made me even more determined to stay on track this month, got my bf's wedding to go to on the 26th so would love to fell good in a dress for once.xx

Well done reed :D keep it up x

Well done that is a brill result. It shows that you can still enjoy yourself a bit and get good losses. When we have a long journey to make sometimes the odd day when we are not 100% actually helps us to keep going for the long term.

I hope you have a great month and go for the dress!!!!

Well done Reedster!! :)

Back