argh Christmas

limmy

So I've had since friday; port, Sherry, pizza, tonnes of home made brown bread & real butter, potatoes cooked in cream, custard slice, baileys, more peanuts than I can quantify, crisps, banoffee, toasted ham & cheese sandwiches, chips..... that's all I can remember

You would never think I'm supposed to be on plan would you. I am mortified & DREADING weigh in on Wednesday......

I'm having my weigh in in the morning then that's be off plan for 2 whole weeks I'm going to enjoy Xmas I'll worry about what I put on in the new year lol it's only once a year so I intend on enjoying it what's your plans?? On or off plan?!

I'm dreading Thursday too keep bingeing on chocolate :/

Since Thursday the following had fallen into my mouth- 5 x cocktails, 1 x bottle of Malibu ( yes a whole bottle!) 3/4 of a medium dominoes pizza, 1/2 bag of kettle chips, 1 x glass of mulled wine and then I get back on track today because I feel so annoyed with myself and OH brings in a Chinese (vermicelli) - I actually can't sleep thinking about how I've completely gone overboard!!! Damn Christmas and birthdays!! At a wedding on Friday this week too!!! Ahhhhh! :-S

Had planned to stay on track bar two nights out for drinks was even going to leave food ready for when I get home to reheat so I wouldn't get chipper or Chinese but I can't seem to manage one day at the mo!!

I'm doing Christmas dinner so in total control of that but no use if I'm stuffing my face on the side

Yep, its just so hard. Especially when everyone not dieting/healthy eating says but its Christmas you can have some treats.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Forgive me for I have sinned.. I have had a roast meal out (with all the fatty extras!), chocolate torte, bottle of rose, chocolate bar, hamburger and fries, Santa lolly and a lot more bread then my HeB told me to this week.. :(
I am not looking forward to weigh in on Thursday..so annoyed with myself but after my work do Friday I felt it hard to stop the naughtiness creeping in for last 4 days!

Yep, its just so hard. Especially when everyone not dieting/healthy eating says but its Christmas you can have some treats.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I am SICK of people saying "oh for gods sake what harm is it" I feel like taking off my clothes & waggling my jiggly body at them going "here look, here's the harm".... you'd think I'm doing something awful & insulting not wanting to eat what ever their pushing on me.

I just want Christmas over with!

My husband is like that, he gave out to me a month ago for not taking my diet seriously now that I'm back on track he keeps saying but its Christmas you can have a little treat!!! He will never put on a pound while I just look at food and go up a size. People just don't understand how hard it is when they don't have to work so hard to maintain it.

Well I couldn't go to WI last niggt , we had horrific storms here roads were closed & all so will go to Christmas WI on Monday & pray I can claw back some of the progress I had made!

Back