ARGH i keep picking

rainbow27

.. make me stop :cry::cry: i cant help myself i wish i lived on my own least that way i wouldnt have anything in the house apart from my shakes!!!
:break_diet:

Stop it now!! :whip: How gutted will you feel if your next weigh-in is bad for the sake of a few poxy mouthfuls of whatever? Go and brush your teeth, draw a line under things and get straight back on track, you know you can do it! Sending hugs xx

If you find you are caught in the cycle of picking and in danger of falling off the wagon the alternative is to move up a step for a few days as it could help you to regain your control.

But if you now feel strong enough to stop go for it!

To regain your focus take some photos of yourself now, body measurements and stick them on the fridge door along with your goals plus mini goals that you can achieve today and in the short term, keeping them in front of you where you can see them reminds you of what you want for yourself.

I love this Motivational Christmas Tree myself.

Here is a Motivational Christmas Tree I think is very good by our member qualitybrittany in the SW forum you could use to tick off each pound as you lose it on the run up to Christmas.

Take it one day at a time and pat yourself on the back for each day accomplished and set yourself mini goals which are achievable in the short term and reward yourself with a non food treat...

Believe you can do it and you will.:)

Quote:
Motivational Christmas Tree...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...tmas-tree.html (Motivational Christmas Tree...)

I had a little bit of spare time at work and made a 'Motivational Christmas Tree' for myself... But i liked the idea so much, i photocopied it and i'm taking it to class tonight so see if anyone else likes it, so obviously i thought to share it with all the lovely people on here too!

Basically the plan is i want to lose a stone (or at least bloody close) by christmas. So on my tree in the baubles i will put numbers 1 - 14 (14 being in the star at the very top) so i can plan each lb i lose, and for every one i do i'll colour in!!
Now, if you don't want to lose a stone you can set your sights higher or lower by writing different numbers in the baubles or setting your own targets..
I'm sure you get the idea, i'm very bad at explaining things!!

Either way here is it, to print off or complete on the computer at your will.
Hope it serves as a good motivational tool to someone, i know i'm using mine!!

StonebyChristmas.jpg

Edited to add: To give you an idea, this is how my tree looks so far!!

DSCF0059.jpg

is that one mouthful worth it....have a look at some of the inspiring photos on here - look in the gallery....you could be there too, but you have to stop picking!

You can do it, you know you can!

thank you all.. invaluable advice as always.. i went and cleaned my room up now shredding loads of stuff i should have done ages ago. x

Back