Argh! What am i doing to myself???

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Feel like ive blown it grrrr! So peed off with myself too! I was doing so well, last couple weeks stuck to plan 100% where as weeks before that were about 90% to plan and started aquafit/exercise but only lost 1.5lb in two weeks now im ill with a mega painful water infection and thr meds ive been given are making me feel sick but got yo keep taking them so well before a family holiday next weekend,

Yesterday i was so annoyed after my tiny loss thd night before i ate savaloy and chips with mayo thrn two chocolate bars, which then last night on top of bad tummy my IBS flated up to the point where i fell asleep on the bloomin loo lol i felt so ill today but managed to go to docs after telling myself im going to be good today but as day went on i started to feel so ill and when im ill i eat and eat and so i managed to eat a massive bowl of kids icecream, chocolates, crisps and i feel so bad now! Why oh why do i do it too myself just feel so low and so ill now x
Need a giant kick up the bum lol x

Giving you a big kick up the bum, draw a line under it and re-start tomorrow. Not meaning to sound harsh but stop blaming feeling unwell the reason you went off track. I've been there and done that too but you just feel even more ill once you realise what you've eaten. Choc, crisp etc ain't going to cure you. Keep your chin up and start planning what your going to eat tomorrow x

Aww bless you. Sounds like u need a big hug. Its horribe when u arent a 100% yourself. I think u deserve a nice hot bath and draw aline under today and write yourself alittle note to stick on your fridge and cupboards. Why u r doing this and your goals and make yourself some homemade icecream with muller lights (freeze in freezer, with frequent stirring) to eat with fresh strawberries when u need alittle pick me up

Teamnasher said:
Feel like ive blown it grrrr! So peed off with myself too! I was doing so well, last couple weeks stuck to plan 100% where as weeks before that were about 90% to plan and started aquafit/exercise but only lost 1.5lb in two weeks now im ill with a mega painful water infection and thr meds ive been given are making me feel sick but got yo keep taking them so well before a family holiday next weekend,

Yesterday i was so annoyed after my tiny loss thd night before i ate savaloy and chips with mayo thrn two chocolate bars, which then last night on top of bad tummy my IBS flated up to the point where i fell asleep on the bloomin loo lol i felt so ill today but managed to go to docs after telling myself im going to be good today but as day went on i started to feel so ill and when im ill i eat and eat and so i managed to eat a massive bowl of kids icecream, chocolates, crisps and i feel so bad now! Why oh why do i do it too myself just feel so low and so ill now x
Need a giant kick up the bum lol x

I ate a full tub of choc Philly last night :/ it was damn good ..... Back on it today and now I have no choc Philly to tempt me lol

Aw honey. IBS is no fun but I don't think that chocolate and chips etc will help it :( like everyone else has said you just have to start again and stick to it xx

Thanks you all so much for your encouragement :) ive managed to be good today and also went swimming for 3 hours with my family so that at least im keeping active :) get weighed in the morning bur know it wont be a loss but got to keep going (small steps) when we came oug of swimming OH and i were contemplating getting a curry as we were so worn out and hungry but sonething clicked inside snd said no we cant and so hubby is currently shopping in tesco for items to do a SW curry whilst i sit in car with to sleepy boys from all that swimming lol

Must keep on track :) hate the guilty feeling after eating wrong foods and the IBS is awful so i must remember it all before i have blow out again x

Thsnks for all your ideas i shall def put some in to action! Xx

Know how you feel. I was doing well and then it just seemed to go downhill for a couple of weeks. Going to my boyfriend's house ruins the diet because I have to eat what he eats due to him living with his nan. Can't exactly go and cook my own stuff and refuse to eat his nan or grandads cooking. Then this weekend I overdid it with pizza and chinese and a lot of alcohol.
This being a week before I go on holiday. So tomorrow is a new start and this week i'm limiting my syns to below 5 a day.

Jenben211 said:
Know how you feel. I was doing well and then it just seemed to go downhill for a couple of weeks. Going to my boyfriend's house ruins the diet because I have to eat what he eats due to him living with his nan. Can't exactly go and cook my own stuff and refuse to eat his nan or grandads cooking. Then this weekend I overdid it with pizza and chinese and a lot of alcohol.
This being a week before I go on holiday. So tomorrow is a new start and this week i'm limiting my syns to below 5 a day.

Well done hun uou can do it! :) it is hard when in situations where you feel obliged to eat others meals not to br rude x perhaps you could offer to make spmething occasionally and secretly make an sw friendly meal or offer to makd dessert and have an sw version x most people wouldnt notice the difference lol

Hope u have a good week hun x

Well not been to this thread for a while as not been well and was in hospital, then a break away x gained 3lb as couldnt stick to plan that week but bck on it since tuesday x

Got to lose weight before surgery in couple of months to have gall bladder removed so must stick to it as best as i can x if being well cant motivate me then nothing will xx

Back