Argh! :(

Lozzie Stardust

Fat Geek to Thin Geek
I thought I'd weigh myself this morning just to see how I'm getting on mid week...

And I've GAINED 2lbs :(

I don't understand! I've been following WW Discover to a 't' and exercising what can I do? :(

Awee i feel your pain this has happened to me this week too I have exercised much much more than I have for years doing dvd's and the cross trainer and have what I have found talking to other members is that muscle weighs heavier than fat so for a couple of weeks because of he exersice its possible to put on a few pounds so what I have been advised from other members is to measure myself to see if I have lost inches rather than weight for the time being.

Hope that makes sense if not Im sure someone will explain it better than me but keep at it and the very best of luck x

Brilliant! Thanks it's just disheartening XD

Tape measure here I come!

My wi is tomorrow and looks like ice not lost anything but I'm the same as u been doing the shred DVD everyday and been to the gym a few times, so I definitely think it's the whole muscle thing!! I'm trying not to be too disheartened because I'm noticing differences!

Glad I'm not the only one in this boat!

Back