arghhh i think im stuck

kazpeza

Silver Member
i been doing EE since january and had lost 13.5 but then went away and last week gained 3 :mad: but seem to be struggling im being 110% yet getting nowhere tempted to ask for fast forward i did think of going back to red but apart from an a choice i wouldnt gain anything extra

It's not unusual to gain on holiday. If you are following the plan 100% you will deffo lose. You won't get a fast forward until you are really stuck for a while. Try a couple of success express days before you weigh in and see if you feel more confident.

i have done the diet before many times before and got to target but this time it seems slower but saying that i have done the wii fit and ea active this time yet its slower

I've done it a few times before and it's slower for me too, but i feel more in control and less like it's a diet more a change of eating style.

i find im sticking to it and not getting fed up now they bought in ee,and i think once i get there im more likely to stay there this time because ee to me is like normal eating just its slower and im inpatient lol

Back