Arghhhh!!! (beware rant alert!)

DustQueen

Gold Member
Omg

Last edited:
Can't you just talk to him? Alternatively, create an advert on Word for a new lodger and accidentally on purpose leave your screen open for him to see.

I think you're being pretty tolerant lol. I'd have probably ripped one of his arms off and cooked that if I'd had to smell food constantly. He'd be lucky to be alive.

i like watergirls idea he d brick it if he thoght you were throwing him out ha ha tell him straight and if that doesnt work tell him he ull put his rent up :)

No you're not being crazy, he sounds lazy and inconsiderate though and especially if you're been poorly, you shouldn't have to tidy up after him.

Watergirl said:
No you're not being crazy, he sounds lazy and inconsiderate though and especially if you're been poorly, you shouldn't have to tidy up after him.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks I feel like that sometimes but then I worry the diet is turning me into a b*tch. I know I really shouldn't have to clean up after a 26 year old who I am neither related to nor in a relationship with grrrr

No you shouldn't but if he's going to act like he's in a relationship with you and lazy then you should do the same.

Tampon packets lying around, body hair shavings in the shower, fake tan marks on his clothing, coffee cups all over the house :D
You could also, when off the diet obviously, get really drunk, profess your undying love for him, take all your clothes off and then pass out.
He'll probably move out the next day!

very good advice watergirl rofl x

Thanks Suzie. It's something that has always worked for me! :)

Watergirl said:
No you shouldn't but if he's going to act like he's in a relationship with you and lazy then you should do the same.

Tampon packets lying around, body hair shavings in the shower, fake tan marks on his clothing, coffee cups all over the house :D
You could also, when off the diet obviously, get really drunk, profess your undying love for him, take all your clothes off and then pass out.
He'll probably move out the next day!

Lmfao

Last edited:
haha, i went mental at my boyfriend in the first week of this diet cos he opened a packet of salt and vinegar crisps! God forbid it was his second in a week, but in my eyes it was like he'd eaten nothing but crisps day in and day out and all i could do was smell them. the smell of fresh bread would defo have resulted in a push in the river i reckon. good on you for staying strong! incl. not resorting to cannibalism!

So glad I'm not the only one. First time I did Cambridge I was like a tiger in the wild. OH would catch me staring at small children eating food and be like 'leave it!'

nelehnalip said:
haha, i went mental at my boyfriend in the first week of this diet cos he opened a packet of salt and vinegar crisps! God forbid it was his second in a week, but in my eyes it was like he'd eaten nothing but crisps day in and day out and all i could do was smell them. the smell of fresh bread would defo have resulted in a push in the river i reckon. good on you for staying strong! incl. not resorting to cannibalism!

Lol yes to be fair I did have a proper tantrum when my bf came in with enough food on his plate for 5 people, but then I feel I can shout at him, it was in the job description after all Lmao

Back