Arghhhh!!! Gaining weight day by day!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Sorry in advance, but I'm having a rant!! :mad:

I'm so annoyed with my weight this week! I seem to be gaining 1/2 a pound a day, and WI isn't until Friday :eek: I'm going to gain so much weight this week. I'm eating loads of superfree, drinking lots of liquid, and I've cut out bread completely :cry: It's probably my * week playing me up, but I can't be doing with putting on 1/2 a pound a day!!!!

I was so close to my 2 stone sticker last week, and now I'm just wondering what's the point! :(

Sorry, no need to reply if you don't want to. I'm just so frustrated.

Sian xxx

Do yourself the biggest favour you can .. and ditch the scales! They are clearly messing with your head and will end up sabotaging your losses.

Step away from those scales missy! I know you use them for your weekly WI's but can't you hide them between Fridays? :p

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly, I'm sorry it isn't looking great for this week so far but you need to wait. You never know what might happen between now and Friday and then you've wasted all this time being angry and worried for no reason. Sorry if that sounds uncaring, I don't mean it to, you know the plan works for you even if this week doesn't show it. Take a breather, try and leave the scales alone and use all that energy you're using being annoyed on the Wii instead. Inches are just as good as lbs.:D

Circes - if I ditched my scales I'd never be able to weigh in :) I do need to stop scale-hopping though, so I shall put them away until Friday

Laura - you didn't sound uncaring at all :) I am a self-confessed obsessive, lol! :D I've done 1 hour of Just Dance tonight...knackered myself out, lol :8855:

Sian xxx

Have to agree with the others Hun...stop weighing inbetween your "official" weigh in!!!

You are more likely to have a slip up when the scales dont show how well you are doing..your weight can fluctuate all the time, so please dont peek in between.
Well done on 1hours Wii Dance, its great isnt it??

As has already been said - No more mid week WI's young lady!!!
I try not to do this cos if I see any gain ( which isnt really a gain in all probability ) i go silly and eat the fridge.
Wait until Friday and see what happens - you already know its * week so if its a gain you will lose it next week x x x x

i have been like that for last 2 weeks!!!!

last week no matter wot i did my scales at home showed me heavier day by day!!!

i think sometimes our bodys do such crazy things!!!

i agree with laura step a way from the scales!!!!!

my other half has taken the batterys out of mine so i cant use them the git!!!

I've been just like this alllllll week.

I keep having sneaky home weigh ins (daily, sometimes hourly!!!), in between my home weigh in and my 'official' group weigh in I'd gained 3lbs this week. I've been having a fit about the whole diet since!!

I'm taking everyone's advice and binning the scales!

I wish I'd never bought a set of scales for the bathroom :(

I weigh myself way too much - first thing in the morning, before and after a wee, after the shower, after I've dried my hair...

When I come home in the evening, it's the first thing I do... in work clothes, out of work clothes... after dinner, before bed... sometimes if I get up in the night to have a wee, I have a quick check, just to be sure...

I am so glad I don't have a scales in the loo in the office, I'd have to move my desk in there... I'd be on them all the time, LOL!!

I wish I'd never bought a set of scales for the bathroom :(

I weigh myself way too much - first thing in the morning, before and after a wee, after the shower, after I've dried my hair...

When I come home in the evening, it's the first thing I do... in work clothes, out of work clothes... after dinner, before bed... sometimes if I get up in the night to have a wee, I have a quick check, just to be sure...

I am so glad I don't have a scales in the loo in the office, I'd have to move my desk in there... I'd be on them all the time, LOL!!

This made me laugh - before and after a wee!

hehe ive done the before and after wee too to see if it made a difference!!!!
it made 1.2lb difference for a big wee,lol!!
strangely a number 2 made no difference! how does that work?? lol!!

Outrageous you bringing poo into this luverick - i would NEVER do that!!!:eek::eek:

Yeah, never! *snort*

Outrageous you bringing poo into this luverick - i would NEVER do that!!!:eek::eek:

ahem of course you wouldnt hun.

******you just mean damn,she said it first******

I cant stop giggling at this thread...amused by the honesty of the silly things we all do while dieting....maybe i am normal after all :)
Have a Good week folks x

Well ladies, it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one who gets a bit OCD about the scales ;) I've resigned myself to a gain this week, but I'm going to try my bloomin best to make sure it comes off again next week! Once my legs stop feeling like jelly after my workout on EA Sports Active I shall be back on the Wii to wiggle my butt off on Just Dance :) xxx

Back