• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

arghhhh how do u cope??

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Write down why you want to be thin, health and looks wise, go for a walk, step away from the kitchen!!! look at pics of sexy lingerie and imagine yourself in it, go for a long hot bath, go out and treat yourself to a nailpolish, new book or something, just stay away from the roast!!!!!!!

J
xx

Think of the scales!!! My sgt at work cooked a full Scottish breakfast this morning for everyone the smell was amazing but I somehow managed to ignore it.

Youd thoroughly enjoy the roast as you ate it but then - imagine how youd feel. Go and distract yourself while its cooking.

You can do it x
Aw thank you so much! i think i might go and have a bath to take my mind off it!

I can do this, I can do this!!! :D

Lucie xxxx

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
...and remind yourself that roast dinners like that aren't going anywhere! You can have one down the line... just not today... :)

All that lovely food we adore, will always be there... that thought makes me feel a lot less deprived... so hope it helps you too...

You're doing soooo well girl... we're all with ya! And feel your pain, trust me!! lol...

;) xx

Sorry Jez i missed ur first reply! I actually sell sexy lingerie so I just need to look at all the ones id like to fit into!! :D

Pinkie, You are so right! its only months im going to be going without and at the end of that im gonna be gorgeous and happy so its worth the wait! :p:cool: lol

The roast is on the table being eaten by the kids & ive not looked at it or gone by them hahaha Im drinking my water & looking forward to my soup! ;)

xxxxx

I sell bluebella items, usually through parties (like ann summers but classier and our products are MUCH better quality) but I also can do online orders so if you fancy anything message me the order and your card details and i can do you a discount and get it delivered directly and descretely to your door!
have a look at www.bluebella.com for online catalogues.

Think boutique quality and thats what our lingerie is like!

Lucie xxx

Slowly shrinking again!
Oooh yeah... just looked at the lovely lingerie... WANT!!

xx

Slowly shrinking again!
omg Pinkie, are you my other self, I only know 1 other person apart from me who does the whole "WANT" thing :)

J
xx

ps will reply properly to pm tomorrow
Well, tbh I am getting the freaky feeling that we might be separated at birth J! Lol... ;)

Same age too... Not born in October were you?! :eek:

/Look forward to your pm.. :)

xx

Slowly shrinking again!
Phew. ;)

xx

I cooked a roast today and made a few meals for the week, i made sure id had a shake and a huge glass of fizzy water before i started though! I'm happy to tell you i wasn't tempted at all, and now there are 3 meals in the fridge that just need heating up in the microwave.
Easy!
Also, a tip i've always used, is make sure you have some olbas oil and put a few drops onto a hankie, sniffing that before you prepare a meal can also help, as that smell sticks in your nose.....and if nothing else, at least you'll have clean sinuses!!!