Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!

Vicki-26

Ok I got weighed at official weigh on Monday evening and after my first week on plan I had maintained I was gutted because I had stuck to plan 100%, this week I thouht I was doing ok but I just weighed in on the wii fit and it said I had gained 1lb I really wish I hadn't now :(

don't get down hun we all have those weeks and its soooooo frustrating (i know!!:sigh:) but you might find you have a better loss next week? if you don't have much to loose your losses can be slower! please don't give up YOU CAN do this and your class, friends, family etc AND all of us r with you! ;)

(also there is a whole tread on here some where about how the wii fit might nit be the best thing to weigh you self on :rolleyes:)

Big hugs
:gen126:

xxx

I would never advise weighing on any other scales but the official ones, different scales can vary by up to about 5lbs

I don't know if you are new to slimming world but have you thought about posting your weekly food diary for others to look at, just to make sure there are no areas you are going wrong.

Stay off the scales until WI - trust me, I'm an ex-addict and would have eaten while standing in the scales if possible. Scales are poison. Only your group's scales are good!

Are you sure you're actually eating enough? I was similar to you my first week and the Wise Women here looked at what I'd had and told me it wasn't enough. So I ate more and started losing. It doesn't sound right, but that's how SW goes! Why not post up your food diary so we can see and give advice?

x

Please don't despair!!! I GAINED 1 lb in my first week!!! However, I stuck to plan and ended up with a 5 lb loss in my second week.

What is more important to remember, is that further on in your journey (or even when you reach target), your first weeks weigh in result won't even matter!!!!

I also gained 1lb in first week. Have had four gains in 11 weigh ins since then and have not had one single day off. But I'm still 10lbs lighter and still loving the food, so glad I stuck to it.

I gained 1.5 this week and it has never felt so rubbish :-(

Vicki, Don't give up, there are always going to be times when you've worked really hard and nothing comes off, then next week you have a great loss.

The comment Harrie made about not eating enough is really true. The very first time I did SW it was with my mum, I ate and ate and ate mum kept telling me I was eating too much and I wouldn't loose anything. Came to weigh in and I lost 4 times more than my mum. You really can not eat too much super free & free food, that's why it is free!

Oh Elaine, it really does feel awful to gain but you are still lighter than when you started!

Thank you all for you replies
My typical food diary for a day would be
Melon, Blackberries and bluberries for breakfast with a fat free activia yoghurt.
About 10am i have an apple or pear
11am i have a pot noodle in a mug chicken chow mein (free)
Lunch is homemade veg soup (carrots, swede and onion with veg stock)
Muller light yoghurt and fruit
about 4pm i have 2 x fruit crunch (hex B)
Tea could be something like gammon, SW chips and beans, grilled chicken with a jacket potatoe or spaghetti bolognaise/chilli etc

Is this ok?? last time i did slimming world i did red and green but i got bored but i carnt help but think my body doesnt want to respond to this extra easy plan!!

good luck for next week hun, sure u will get a good loss x

Sounds like me, I have had days where I have lost a 1lb on SW and days where I have gained. The last two weeks I have put on after two weeks of loses. I was gutted, still am and my mother would say 'bloody hell you eating again' so i cut down but the weeks I ate I lost. Xmas week I lost 2.5lbs because I ate all my syns.

I was so gutted yesturday I was ready for giving up but after posting my week diary on here I got some brill advice from members and I am going back to eating more. I will let you know if it works the next time I am weighed.

dont give up bet you'll have a big loss next week! :)

Back