Arrrrrgghhh!!!

bluemoon

Silver Member
RANT!

I restarted on CD on Saturday. Choose a new CD as she was nearer to where I live and when I placed my first order she told me she was low on stock so I only had a limited choice of flavours. That was fine as I'm sure that happens.
Anyway I phone her tonight to let her know how i'm doing and to order my next lot of shakes. I had looked at the list of flavours on here and decided on which ones I wanted. When I ask for the leek and potatoe she tells me CD don't make one??? When I mention i got the list from the internet she tells me it must have come out this week! As she doesn't have it I ask for mushroom, again she tells me CD don't make it????? Well I know they def do cos I had it last time!
So I move onto the shakes I want and surprise surprise she doesn't have most of the flavours in stock!!!!
I end up telling her i'll have to call her back as I then had to come to work!
I know it may sound like a petty rant but when you are only eating CD packs all week you at least want ones you like!
I was so down hearted after I put the phone down to her and I still have no idea what ones to order for next week. God I'm depressed now!

RANT OVER!

I don't blame you. The Leek and Pot has been out for a while.....she doesnt sound like she's doing her job. My CD will bring the flavors round to my house if she hasn't got them in!!

I can't believe that. If my CDC doesn't have it in stock, she'll post it to me in the week at her expense just to be sure her client is happy.

I would start looking for a new CDC if I was you!

Thanks guys, i think i'm going to look for a different CDC that has a better level of stock. Can you just ring up a new one and switch over? Can anyone recommend a CDC within about 15 miles of North Walsham? Off to bed in a bit so will check in later xx

I asked my CDC for mushroom soup, she told me they dont stock it in Ireland as it wasnt popular but if I wanted it she would place a special order for me :) I didnt want it that much, I took the chicken and mushroom instead but it made me feel great that she would have put in a special order.

It doesnt seem like your CDC really cares too much about her customers, would you consider changing again?

Thats a bit pants...the first CD counsellor i contacted about a year ago was the same. As it turned out i never got started and we've since moved house & my CDC now seems to be fully stocked up.

There is a Norwich CDC i've seen posting here - Jules? But i'm thinking North Walsham is a bit further than 15 miles from Norwich but she may be able to give you some info on other Norfolk CDCs. I'm in Swaffham so no point recommending mine as that would be a bit too much of a trek lol

Thanks guys, i'm going to have a look on the CD website and see if I can find another one. Ridiculous (SP) isn't it....... I actually feel bad for wanting to change CDC and I've only ever met her once??????? What is it with me and guilt?????????

My CDC knows nothing about the Leek and Potato soup either :( Oh and she didn't know about SS+... It takes me 20 mins to get to her, am contemplating whether or not to look for a nearer one...

I would definitely look for a new CDC, if they can't be bothered to keep up with what the company they work for is stocking and diet plans available, then they don't deserve your money or your time.:mad::mad:

thanks for all your replies guys, i have phoned a new CDC and she has all the flavours and told me if she didn't have them she would order them in for me :)
I am going to see her on Friday. Feeling much happier now and looking forward xx

Glad you got it sorted, remember its you that is paying for the service so it should all be available for you. Good luck for friday xx

hi bluemoon, glad you got a new cdc. It's really hard this diet and especially when you cant get the actual shakes and stuff you do like makes it 10times harder.

becky x

Glad you managed to get this sorted.

All CDC are supposed to stock all products but I know that not all do. The nearest CDC to me (5mins) always has everything but she does not weigh or measure you. I dont think she has much of an idea about SS+ 810 either.
That is why I have changed to a CDC who is over 30mins away. I think it is really important that you 'click' with your councellor and there is no shame in shopping around till you find someone that suits you.
Having said that some areas dont seem to have that many CDCs so I guess people have to take what they can get.

Jac

Mine has all her stock but she talks about herself alot and can't remember what I said 2 minutes ago so I find I always have to repeat myself. She also talks over me alot and doesn't like listening. Wish I'd found a different one:( Rant over!

Sounds like you have found a better one bluemoon!

Hi hun, i'm glad you got things sorted and your feeling more happy and positive about the diet. It is a pain when you can't have the flavours you want. You need variety on the diet or you can get very bored which will then make you crave other food.

I hope things go well with your new CDC. Let us know how you get on :) xx

Well i have just got back from visiting my new CDC and feel so much happier now! She seems really nice and gave me a free sample (always a winner in my book!!!) She did weigh me but as i started off weighing myself on my own scales last Sat i'm going to stick to them and Saturdays as my official weigh in day, can't wait till tomorrow to see how i've done xx

I asked my CDC for mushroom soup, she told me they dont stock it in Ireland as it wasnt popular but if I wanted it she would place a special order for me :) I didnt want it that much, I took the chicken and mushroom instead but it made me feel great that she would have put in a special order.

It doesnt seem like your CDC really cares too much about her customers, would you consider changing again?

Hi Hedge, I'm in Dublin which last time I checked was in Ireland!! And I get mushroom every week and have done for the past 12 weeks!! My CDC gave me one of every flavour of everything on my 1st wk so I could try them all and see which ones I liked best.

Where are you??? I know some areas of Ireland can be a bit remote but even if you live on top of a mountain in Kerry, I expect it would be still easy to deliver a few sachets of mushroom soup!!

Back