Article in the sun

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Excellent article :clap:
  4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Yep, she's looking good!! Pity the sun always throw in that they advised her to do the diet......

Shame they don't actually advise us or i might demand they pay for it too! xxx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    She looks great. One thing that annoyed me though why on earth would she think you have to 'live on lettuce leaves' that just gives out the wrong message about diets!! Theyre NOT all about salads and lettuce leaves :mad:
  6. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    She looks great. I've always found that the press misquote me, how annoying that people think you've really said what you haven't!
  7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Misquote you?!

Sorry, just noticed you come from Adrian Mole land - that's amazing. I want to go there :)

:clap: for the dieter in the article xxx
  8. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

chances are high she didnt even say that in the first place knowing how the sun writes up the fit squad. I think she has done an excellant job , just wish the fit squad wasnt written as if the people on the squad actually helped the person in question, which few people actually knows is nothing further from the truth.

cdc norwich
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  10. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

the date on the front i find is other than that lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.