as a woman do you...........

utternutta

sometimes get emotional and have absolutely no idea why....... not even hormones can be blammed? ha ha x

Oh dear God I well up at the most random, inappropriate times. It's quite embarrassing.

Just filled up reading about 2 women who had been friends since being 4 years old and they died within a week of each other 99 years old:cry:

I dont cry over nothing these days (happy marriage) used to cry a lot before I met him though. Feel sorry for myself at times usually cry stupidly then.

yes i do!

Yes. But usually if I'm very very tired, or if I'm poorly. Blubbed at every episode of Call The Midwife when I watched them back to back when I was off with flu and sofa bound.

My business advisor asked me how wedding planning was going on friday and I burst into tears in is office! Cue lots of questions such as "are you doing the right thing?".

I thought it was just me! Rorah You are right it is so embarassing.

I don't mind the emotions so much but why the tears? My family are kind of used to it now but in public I do feel a fool.

Pretty much on a daily basis! Can't blame everything on hormones, some of us are just sensitive little flowers.

Back